Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT 2018

If anyone can get the low down on American Rifle Company, Big Horn Arms, KRG, and new rifle optics that would be swell

Quote Originally Posted by Pennzoil View Post
    I’ll stop by and ask as I’m interested also.
    Please ask if they’re going to release the 5” 9mm 2.0 longslide in Black.

I’m becoming less and less enthused about new offerings. Does anybody else get that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    If you see Heckler & Cook, would you mind asking if they ever plan to do a single stack pistol? Thanks.

PS—Your choice if you want to file that under your second or third question.
    From the sounds of their social media folk, you'd get a very Tuetonic answer that John Banner would endorse.

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Please ask if they’re going to release the 5” 9mm 2.0 longslide in Black.
    Will do
    Owner of Ryker Nylon Gear - Ryker Nylon Gear Facebook

I wanted to go but I was scheduled to brief my way forward in Iraq and what they needed brief Thursday to a few stars and SESs. Glad I got a refund on the ticket and the hotel well I had a room at Nellis. Now my brief is canceled until next week. At least I get the new Ribbon rack on Friday so I can wear fancy thin ribbons in class As.

Too bad I could have gone this week i they did not shut down the government. Would have been my first time at Shot
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 01-22-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Things I’d like to know:
    1. When is the Surefire M600 DF scout light coming out?

2. What’s the deal with the Franklin Armory Reformation?
    2a. Is it something proprietary or stupid? In that case I’m not interested. Is it just a new interpretation of the law, in which case companies I’d actually trust a gun from like BCM or SOLGW might bring me a non-NFA, non-braced 11.5” AR for Christmas?

3. Are the NightForce 1-8x optics the pinnacle of the subject or is anyone else shattering expectations too?

4. How badly is everyone making fun of Alien Gear for their stupid fan holster? Has an employee been made to cry?

5. Is there anything super cool that’s premiering at the show and hasn’t already been leaked and talked about online?

My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

The video covers it pretty well and I know Vanguards aren't too exciting but if you get the chance for some hands-on impressions with this rifle I would be thankful. May have to add one to my Tikka battery.

"Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

CWM11B
    Not going this year
    Any info on Colt's Night Cobra would be welcomed
    I generally ignore that which I have no use for or think is stupid, so nada on #3

Enjoy the show!

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    The video covers it pretty well and I know Vanguards aren't too exciting but if you get the chance for some hands-on impressions with this rifle I would be thankful. May have to add one to my Tikka battery.

This reminds me, what does Tikka have up their sleeve this year?

User Tag List