Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CountyComm Boker EDC... in Orange... Because I know a bunch of you were wishing

I have a couple coming. If anyone has a black one they want to swap for one of my orange ones when they come, let me know.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Much to my surprise, my knife arrived today. I'm very impressed by how quickly they got it to me. I got #482. Seems like a great knife!

Site Supporter
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  40.8 KB

#0124 arrived today. Gave the black one I've been sitting on to my 18yo, and he loves it. Pocketing the orange one.

#173 arrived in my mailbox.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

#0027 for me today. It’s a nice knife, especially for the very affordable price.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    You people are killing me. According to tracking mine won't be here till Monday.

Chris

Mine arrived late last week. Extremely fast shipping! I was sort of hoping for consecutive serial numbers, but got #0058, #0145, & #0154... Looks like a neat little knife. May just replace my EDC “Tactical” folder with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got two of the OD green ones. Nice, useful non-'tactical' blades. Gave them to my dad and youngest for Christmas.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Site Supporter
    I got mine last night.

Overall, it's a very nice piece and well worth the price.

A few quibbles:
    The main blade has a very slight bit of side-to-side movement. As long as it doesn't increase, it's not an issue. It's a pet peeve of mine.
    I'm not sure the serrated blade has any value. I would have preferred a can opener or a longer blade with a proper saw. Either would have more utility for me.
    The G10 scales aren't as "bright" as they looked in the pictures.

Positives:
    The blades all have nice "walk and talk".
    The shape and size of the main blade is nearly ideal.
    The pocket clip is a nice touch and will change how and where I carry a slipjoint when swimming at the bottom of my pocket isn't ideal.

I'd buy it again.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Ordered mine last Saturday, got it on Wednesday. #0004. They must be grabbing them randomly when they fulfill orders.

Nice knife, I'm going to retire the SAK Tinker I've carried for the last 15 years or so and replace it with this Boker in my EDC.

User Tag List