Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CountyComm Boker EDC... in Orange... Because I know a bunch of you were wishing

Site Supporter
    Just ordered one. Now, I'll have one, and give the black one I got when these first came up (still unused) to my son.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    My favorite SAK is the Victorinox Tinker (had one since I was 10). This is an upgraded Tinker.
    I called mine the Camper, but it's actually a Hiker, which is a Tinker with the addition of a saw. I find that saw VERY handy when I'm hunting and need to clear small branches away from my treestand.

If the Boker had a saw, I may not have been able to resist.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I called mine the Camper, but it's actually a Hiker, which is a Tinker with the addition of a saw. I find that saw VERY handy when I'm hunting and need to clear small branches away from my treestand.

Chris
    They have made this with another layer and saw.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post

Chris
    Its Orange. How many of your knives are Orange? What further reason do you need man? Get out the plastic before they are gone. You're welcome
    Last edited by UNK; 01-18-2018 at 09:01 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Its Orange. How many of your knives are Orange? What further reason do you need man? Get out the plastic before they are gone. You're welcome
    You are such an F'ing enabler.

From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Site Supporter
    <sigh>

I'm weak and CountyComm sent me a 10% coupon. Done. Ordered. Worst case, it'll live in my car or bike bag. Hard to argue against a quality slipjoint in an unusual color...

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    There will be at least one available every month for the rest of the year.
    So YOU are the reason there is a five per person limit now...

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    You are such an F'ing enabler.

HA! This is pistol-forum.com, Thats the cheapest enabling he is gonna get here. Did you see the enabling in the shotgun section on the 1301 thread?
    Last edited by UNK; 01-18-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I was only giving you a hard time, Tom. I suspected we had a few countycomm guys that might frequent this site. I guess my suspicion is confirmed.

I also suppose I need to start a training journal...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    There wasn't a limit listed on the website when I ordered, but the next day I got their email newsletter that said there was a 5/person limit. I sent them an email explaining what I was doing/why I ordered so many, and said I'd understand if they cancelled my order. Mike immediately replied saying he'd seen my post here and that it was OK.
    Nice.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

User Tag List