Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CountyComm Boker EDC... in Orange... Because I know a bunch of you were wishing

CountyComm Boker EDC... in Orange... Because I know a bunch of you were wishing

Last edited by WDR; 01-16-2018 at 02:50 PM. Reason: add an @ for LittleLebowski, Tom_Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Thanks! I ordered a few.
    You are welcome!

If you guys don't buy all of them before payday, I may snag one, as it'll give me an excuse to buy some other stuff from those guys. I could spend a small fortune on things I didn't know I needed on that website...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Thanks! I ordered a few.
    I better start posting in my Training Journal...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Well, I bought one too. I missed the thread last year, but I won't call this a complete impulse purchase as I've been looking for a non-locking folder for a week or two.

Cool knife.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Ordered one.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

That site is dangerous to my wallet! Ordered one for myself, plus one each for my kids for when they are old enough for a knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so weak. Curse you P-F.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    I'm resisting. I already have 3 folders in my EDC rotation, another one in my camp box (SAK Camper, appropriately enough), and one in my mountain bike bag. I don't need another. I want another, but at this point, it feels like conspicuous consumption.

That said, for the specs and price, it's a heck of a deal if you like that type of knife. I'l sit over here fondling my slipjoints while I tell myself I don't need another knife...

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I'm resisting. I already have 3 folders in my EDC rotation, another one in my camp box (SAK Camper, appropriately enough), and one in my mountain bike bag. I don't need another. I want another, but at this point, it feels like conspicuous consumption.

That said, for the specs and price, it's a heck of a deal if you like that type of knife. I'l sit over here fondling my slipjoints while I tell myself I don't need another knife...

Chris
    My favorite SAK is the Victorinox Tinker (had one since I was 10). This is an upgraded Tinker.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List