Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shooting related injury

I took an arrow to the knee.

Rhomboids heal really slowly based on my experience and are easily re-injured once they feel "good" again, if stressed prematurely. All the classic remedies for a strained muscle work I believe, the problem being that those muscles are hard to isolate for therapy. I don't know crap about this formally, just been a victim twice.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post

Not to mention this same arm took a .357mag to the radius and ulna back in 1990 and still has jacket material in it.
    ! Whoa. What happemed?
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    ! Whoa. What happemed?
    Stupid place, stupid people, doing stupid things.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post

Not to mention this same arm took a .357mag to the radius and ulna back in 1990 and still has jacket material in it.
    The look on the X-ray techs face when she came in with my arm x-rays this last time was priceless.
    Especially since I played dumb for a few seconds... "I have no idea why there's a bunch of shrapnel in my arm!"
    Need backstory.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    My TENS unit is likely the only thing that will keep me able to walk after ECQC
    A TENS got my wife through labor. I don't know about it for rehab, but I am a believer with regard to pain management.
    Ignore Alien Orders

My father uses a TENS unit daily for his back. Works wonders for him and he can't make it a day without it.

Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List