Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 Steel trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Have you ordered a set of these? That is a great deal if they are factory new parts! I heard they came from DRMO and were not new parts?
    I have ordered two kits from them. There is a Beretta paper label inside the package. I never considered these might be DRMO. I found it odd they only included the left side grip, which has a grey appearance that rubs off to the black underlying color (not sure what that is), and the M9 hammer with assy number is in the kit, so what you're saying makes sense. However, the parts looked new with no discernible wear. I supposed they could be refinished, but at the price, it almost seems like they would spend more refinishing than they are selling the kits for. Not sure if that is helpful, but hope so.
    Last edited by Willard; 01-15-2018 at 03:03 PM.

I have one of the kits on order. I will post pictures when it comes in if that will help identify the manufacturer and answer any questions.
    10-8

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    OK, sounds good. If they are factory Beretta parts, that's a great deal. The trigger bar alone cost more than that from Beretta. Add in the Hammer, Sear, and Trigger and it is super cheap.
    If I recall there were two parts kit offered for sale, at first, they were offered with 24 parts,(which is what I have) and later, the 19 part kit, the parts themselves appear to be Beretta steel parts and appear brand new, for the money these were a steal, probably all the parts you'd ever need for a M92, for less than $40 shipped.How could you go wrong?
    Last edited by ralph; 01-15-2018 at 05:25 PM.

My parts came in this weekend.
    Name:  20180121_181338.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  35.8 KB
    Name:  20180121_181331.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  19.7 KB
    10-8

The best reason for the steel trigger is if you want to replace the OEM trigger return spring with the Wolff TCU; slight design differences in the polymer-coated trigger mandate the use of the solid steel trigger.

As Ernest and others have mentioned, that's an excellent price for the kit, although quite honestly the only parts I've ever actually NEEDED to replace on my 92D have been springs...

Best, Jon

Was looking out for a buddy's M-9 a few years back, and swapped out the plastic trigger for a spare standard trigger- I usually switch mine out for a Wilson SRT.
    I also had an extra D spring, so I installed that as well.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by afi1 View Post
    My parts came in this weekend.
    Name:  20180121_181338.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  35.8 KB
    Name:  20180121_181331.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  19.7 KB
    So dose that really have a steel trigger in it? the one in the pic is a standard ploy trigger.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    So dose that really have a steel trigger in it? the one in the pic is a standard ploy trigger.
    The kit I got was all steel parts, including the trigger.

Name:  IMG_0097.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  35.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0096.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  42.9 KB

It's steel.
    10-8

The plastic triggers have a steel “frame” inside of them.

Name:  eAO5JjQl.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  38.6 KB
    The middle one is “plastic” & the others are solid steel.
    Last edited by AdioSS; 01-24-2018 at 12:36 PM.

User Tag List