Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 Steel trigger?

Talking Beretta 92 Steel trigger?

Has anyone installed the Beretta 92 Steel trigger to replace the poly coated metal trigger that came as a factory part? Is it the same geometry (not short reach) as the factory trigger? Anyone know what type of metal is under that poly coating (Aluminum?). I installed the WC short reach Steel trigger and love the feel and quality but I shoot better with the factory trigger geometry. WC does not sell the trigger supplied on Brig Tac or Cen Tac which is Steel but not short reach. They referred me to Beretta.

I ordered the factory metal trigger from Beretta USA and installed it in my 92C. It’s the same trigger that came with my Wilson 92BT and I’m completely happy with it.

Eyeballing it with the two aligned side by side, I can't determine any dimensional variations. If you want to save some money, here is a pretty fantastic deal for a 19 piece parts kit for $25 plus shipping/tax (if applicable). I've ordered two of these, and all parts were the aluminum/metal ones. They are advertised and packaged as factory parts.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/beretta-9...l#.WluHWq2ZPq0
    Last edited by Willard; 01-14-2018 at 11:42 AM.

I put a steel trigger in my Vertec awhile vack, IMO, the steel trigger has a better "feel" to it than the stock steel framed/polymer one does, the parts kit mentioned above is a good deal, for the money..

I usually side with the polymer parts are upgrades..... Except for the trigger. I really do prefer the feel of the steel trigger.

Stupid feelings, I thought I killed you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Eyeballing it with the two aligned side by side, I can't determine any dimensional variations. If you want to save some money, here is a pretty fantastic deal for a 19 piece parts kit for $25 plus shipping/tax (if applicable). I've ordered two of these, and all parts were the aluminum/metal ones. They are advertised and packaged as factory parts.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/beretta-9...l#.WluHWq2ZPq0
    Have you ordered a set of these? That is a great deal if they are factory new parts! I heard they came from DRMO and were not new parts?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Have you ordered a set of these? That is a great deal if they are factory new parts! I heard they came from DRMO and were not new parts?
    The parts in mine look new as in: never been in a pistol. If you mean new, like Beretta just made these last week, I have no idea.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I've replaced the polymer trigger with the Factory steel part in three guns, the geometry is the same.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    According to their website, manufacturer is BUSA. I ordered some trigger bars and steel triggers from them and they came in packaging that sure looked to me like those were factory. I'm curious now though, hate to think I got ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The parts in mine look new as in: never been in a pistol. If you mean new, like Beretta just made these last week, I have no idea.
    OK, sounds good. If they are factory Beretta parts, that's a great deal. The trigger bar alone cost more than that from Beretta. Add in the Hammer, Sear, and Trigger and it is super cheap.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 01-15-2018 at 02:36 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List