Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go bag/box

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    I have ordered a bunch of stuff from OSOE and have always recieved my gear if you can get past the owners yeager like reputation, and be willing to wait for it to be made which can take forever he does make really great gear. To eliminate the long wait I would advise watching his FB page for buy now ship now items if what you want is available. This is his modular shopper/active shooter response bag.
    https://www.originalsoegear.com/coll...ve-shopper-bag
    Shit on that piece of shit. He owes me about $800 worth of gear he never delivered several years ago..
    Last edited by 1slow; 01-16-2018 at 11:25 PM.

And he gets pissed off and mocks people who get pissed off at him for not delivering gear they've paid for.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I am not trying to convince anyone to give their businesses to OSOE period, this thread should not get derailed into a pissing match over people's issues with the company. I will state that have received every piece of gear that I have ordered from OSOE over several years without any drama or problems at all, I have had orders take a very long time (over 12 months) I never called and questioned him and all my gear did get delivered. I know all about his demeanor and business practices including people who say they never received their orders and etc.
    Last edited by GOTURBACK; 01-19-2018 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Fair enough. He does have some intriguing designs.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List