Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin Armory Reformation

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    http://www.recoilweb.com/franklin-ar...ed-133042.html

TL;DR: the barrel has lands and grooves, but no rotation of the lands and grooves, so it's not a rifle, but also not a smoothbore and thus not a shotgun.
    Aaaaaaand I’m no longer interested. You know that old quote “only accurate rifles are interesting?” A rifle that can’t impart spin to a bullet won’t do much good past 50 yards. It’ll be a neat little toy but that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Straight rifling would be completely retarded.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

I guess i'm of the, let's see what they come up with for projectiles.
    there's also the context of, how far out do you expect to hit a specific MOA with an 11.5" barrel?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I'd like to see the legality of an oversized straight rifled barrel with a near full length spiral rifled barrel insert that's part of the muzzle device (similar to the Walther made .22's or like a 10" long rifled shotgun choke).
    Last edited by JodyH; 01-23-2018 at 02:36 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

that... is an interesting idea.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

No rifling..... no thank you

About 4 MOA at 50 yards with standard ammo. Starts keyholing at about 50 yards. All this for the low low price of about $2000.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    About 4 MOA at 50 yards with standard ammo. Starts keyholing at about 50 yards. All this for the low low price of about $2000.

I guess it's just easier to pony up for the $200 tax and buy/build what you want, instead of relying on gimmicks.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Zero point to this now that we have AR pistols that can be equipped with a "brace."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    FA dude says 4-5 MOA @ 50yds.
    TFB dude says 4-5 inches @ 50yds.
    FA dude doesn’t correct TFB dude.

So which is it?
    Both, as they are the same thing on the internet.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List