Page 81 of 374 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

It's the UK. No idea on their UOF policies or whatever, he was looking to start a confrontation or else he would have just cooperated with them.

Doesn't matter the country, human nature is the same everywhere. When people want to be confrontational they will act very similarly, he was acting aggressively enough to clearly not want to resolve anything easily.

In the US, if the officers had a valid reason for stopping him then there would be just cause to ask for ID, his failure to present ID may lead to something like this, his attitude was the only driving force there. The two officers were very shy and weak on aggressiveness.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    It's the UK. No idea on their UOF policies or whatever, he was looking to start a confrontation or else he would have just cooperated with them.

Doesn't matter the country, human nature is the same everywhere. When people want to be confrontational they will act very similarly, he was acting aggressively enough to clearly not want to resolve anything easily.

In the US, if the officers had a valid reason for stopping him then there would be just cause to ask for ID, his failure to present ID may lead to something like this, his attitude was the only driving force there. The two officers were very shy and weak on aggressiveness.
    Sadly, the female officer has been thrown under the bus. If that taser deployment violates their policies, I predict crime in the UK is going to get a lot worse before its get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Sadly, the female officer has been thrown under the bus. If that taser deployment violates their policies, I predict crime in the UK is going to get a lot worse before its get better.
    UK is lost already due to their left policies.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

The officer gave the guy way too long of a leash as far as I can tell. After ignoring the officer's 10th or so direct lawful command, it was clear he wasn't going to comply.

"William Porubsky, 30, tried to steal a Stow police vehicle, grab an officer’s stun gun then tackled Patrol Officer Robert Molody before he was fatally shot, according to police. This, after Stow P.D. was called to Meadowbrook Blvd. on Sept. 3 for a suspicious male knocking on a door, asking for cigarettes and to call his daughter. Stow P.D. Patrol Officer Robert Molody arrived on scene and transported William Porubsky, also known as “Billy” to Akron's Haven of Rest - because he didn’t want to go back to a female friend’s home in Ravenna. Outside of Haven of Rest, Porubsky refused to exit the vehicle. Body camera video released Thursday afternoon shows Patrol Officer Robert Molody attempting to get Porubsky to exit his Stow Police vehicle, and walk into the Haven of Rest facility. Porubsky refused, arguing that he was not at the right place, at Haven of Rest.

Officer Molody requested assistance from Akron Police. Several moments went by before Officer Molody pulled his stun gun and pointed it at Porubsky while waiting for Akron Police to arrive. Porubsky continued refusing compliance with Officer Molody's orders to either go sit on the curb, or walk with him over to the facility’s door. William Porubsky then attempts to steal Officer Molody's police vehicle. The driver’s door was locked. Porubsky then attempted to grab the officer’s stun gun , and was stunned in return. Porubsky tackled Officer Molody to the ground. After several seconds of struggling, two shots are fired. Officer Molody calls in “shots fired” and requests and ambulance. He tells dispatch two shots were fired and that he couldn’t see because the suspect knocked off his glasses. Porubsky was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead."
    "I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people."

We had something similar happen.

The standard now is "if you want to go somewhere you must be handcuffed in the back of the car and searched."

Also a good reason to not transport an EDP solo.
    VDMSR.com

Heck of a job.

Not a video but radio transmission - NYPD 81st only reason I wanted to post this is to show what a sergeant with not just experience sounds like over the radio but someone who wants stuff done asap and it better be done

Listen specifically when the "Gang Sergeant" call sign is keyed up and what he says - this is also a good example of what a crazy scene sounds like unfolding on the LE dispatch side.

VDMSR.com

One of my pet peeves right now is Officers parking and blocking roadways especially in apartment complexes on hot calls. They park in the driveway when parking spots are available. Then fire can't get trucks and a ambos in. Then they look at you like you're stupid when you call them on it. It's especially grating when you point it out to a Sergeant and his car is blocking too. For some reason it's gotten really bad the last year or so.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    One of my pet peeves right now is Officers parking and blocking roadways especially in apartment complexes on hot calls. They park in the driveway when parking spots are available. Then fire can't get trucks and a ambos in. Then they look at you like you're stupid when you call them on it. It's especially grating when you point it out to a Sergeant and his car is blocking too. For some reason it's gotten really bad the last year or so.
    We actually have it in our policy and fire brass have been known to yell at officers who do this.
    VDMSR.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Where I'm at now the local pd gets days off if they get blocked in at a fire scene by hoses. Too many officers were getting blocked in and unavailable for calls.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

User Tag List