Page 6 of 374 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Lmao! I said "usually." Seems you were sufficiently traumatized that a professional counselor could be useful. Good luck with your anger issues.

I'm done with this "debate". Apologies for thread drift to the OP.
    It's called paraphrasing, and what you specifically wrote is still massively stupid.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

From my experience dogs are about as unpredictable as people. Sometimes you can recognize the body language, sometimes you can't. Same with a person. Usually the owners don't recognize their fur baby as anything other than a sweet angel that would never hurt anybody..........just like the mothers of many murderers. That being said, if you can avoid shooting a dog, it will be better for everybody emotionally and politically.
    Last edited by Hauptmann; 10-15-2015 at 09:28 PM.

The shooting of Zachary Hammond occurred on July 26, 2015, in Seneca, South Carolina. Hammond, age 19, was shot in his car during an undercover narcotics operation that targeted his passenger. Hammond, who was unarmed, was shot twice by 32-year-old police lieutenant Mark Tiller
    Mark Tiller claims Hammond was trying to use his car as a deadly weapon Seneca officer Mark Tiller won't be charged.
    liveleak video link -> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=066_1445960413

Second video, right after the above video ends, shows life-saving efforts -> http://www.wyff4.com/news/2nd-dashca...-teen/36072754

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    liveleak video link -> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=066_1445960413

Second video, right after the above video ends, shows life-saving efforts -> http://www.wyff4.com/news/2nd-dashca...-teen/36072754
    The comments are LOL as usual. Looks pretty straight cut and dry to me, getting run over isn't funny.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    The comments are LOL as usual. Looks pretty straight cut and dry to me, getting run over isn't funny.
    No, running over isn't funny.

The only point of contention I have is that they knew who he was. Letting him drive away would not have exactly stopped them from putting a warrant out for his arrest. I understand that making the arrest on the spot is always the best course of action, though sometimes the ends do not really require the means.

I have been in this same exact position, a few time and choose not to shoot because each time I had a good ID on the guy. A warrant on his house is worth more than a warrant on his car.
    Last edited by Gray222; 10-28-2015 at 08:47 AM. Reason: engrish

From this angle, especially on first watch, it doesn't look like the driver is trying to run him over. Rather it looks like he's just trying to get away.

Could be. I try not to Monday Morning Quarterback this stuff unless it's blatant though.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Looks pretty straight cut and dry to me, getting run over isn't funny.
    He wasn't in a position to be run over.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Here is a terrifying one.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e81_1446578220

Nebraska City, NE - In October of 2014, the Nebraska City Police Department got body cameras.

“This camera doesn't know who the good guys are, or the bad guys are,” said Nebraska City Police Chief David Lacy.

On December 7th, 2014, an officer’s camera captured a moment the department will never forget.

“When you see the video it all happens very quickly,” said Chief Lacy.

For Officer Coray Bell and his former partner Andrew Kriekemier, a call they received a little after midnight on December 7th seemed routine. “We got called to a noise disturbance at an apartment complex. It’s just a typical call, hey we’re going to come here and tell them to be quiet
    and we’re going to leave” said Officer Bell.“I saw him draw his service weapon and then I drew mine,” said Officer Bell.

When the door flew open, an AR-15 was pointed directly at Officer Kriekemeier.

”Our training had kicked in, we needed to get in there and take care of the threat,” said Officer Bell.

Officers Bell and Kriekemeier had trained for this moment, but had hoped they would never be put into a shoot don't shoot situation.“Within milliseconds it could have been totally different,” said Officer Bell.

The person holding the gun quickly dropped the assault rifle. Officers later found out that the young adults were trying to play a drunken prank on their friends.“It's not very smart for the individuals
    to be playing the prank, you never know who is going to be at the door and in this case it was law enforcement,” said Officer Bell.Nebraska City Police Chief David Lacy is proud of his officers for the decision they made.

“I’m glad these guys didn't pull the trigger and I’m glad that they got to go home and didn't have to face any repercussion about taking someone's life over a stupid prank,” said Chief Lacy.Chief Lacy believes his officers would have been justified if they had pulled the trigger.
    What an awful idea for a prank. Those idiots playing the "prank" are sincerely lucky they did not end up dead.

Not gonna lie, I'd be laughing at them if they did.

User Tag List