Page 53 of 374 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    So... how many of these events start off with a taser was deployed but had no effect?? What's the general success rate with the taser?? I understand that I'm looking at a biased thread.
    In these situations it almost always looks like they are wearing heavy or multiple layers of clothing. If you are at the outside range of the taser (15 feet) then you are on the low end of probability.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Why do these reporters always find the nearest individual with the lowest IQ to interview in an incident?
    That microphone is actually an IQ vacuum. They hold it in front of people's heads and voila! Instant idiot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Attempted suicide-by-cop, Bryan, TX (Brazos County). Grand Jury no-bill for Officer involved. No charges against man who was shot (who has since been released from hospital).

http://wtaw.com/2017/03/07/no-crimin...uary-shooting/

"I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people."

Maricopa County Sheriff K9 apprehends a shooting suspect in Guadalupe. Note he was hit with a less lethal system before the dog was sent. Watch the dog's tail.

He's the second suspect in the shooting. The first suspect carjacked multiple cars and shot at Deputies before he was shot. If you don't know the Valley Guadalupe is a hole that should be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

http://www.azfamily.com/clip/1315917...t-in-guadalupe
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 03-09-2017 at 05:42 AM.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Good dog!
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Can't see the whole video on-screen for some reason. What did the dude have in his hands?

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Can't see the whole video on-screen for some reason. What did the dude have in his hands?
    Wallet. It's an IG video clip.
    VDMSR.com

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Wallet. It's an IG video clip.
    Yikes! Do you know if there is a story to go with it?

Going slowly it really does look like a draw.

Third edit: first time I watched it I wondered why the cop didn't continue to fire when the driver brought the black object back up into a two handed firing grip while still on the ground. I would have let go another burst at that time.

It wasn't til the second or third time watching that I realized it was a wallet. The really sad thing about this is the driver was trying to do the right thing. No one teaches in driver's ed or what not how to interact with a cop. I shudder because I remember exiting my vehicle fast at the age of about 32 when pulled over. I thought it was the right thing to do because I had seen my dad do it in the past. I know better now and so do my kids, but damn there should be some sort of public service add on how to handle a traffic stop that goes to everyone who wants a license and it should be drilled into new drivers on their driver's test.

This is a damn shame for all involved.
    Last edited by Doc_Glock; 03-10-2017 at 01:46 PM.

With zero backstory it does look like the fool is simply fumbling out of the car with a wallet. I concur with Enel, assuming he wasn't an active nutjob prior to the film that was just a damn shame that it happened like that. Wasn't the cop's fault.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List