Page 39 of 374 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Thought I would share this with you guys. It's a video of four (now suspended) Officers who have been recommended for termination after verbally and physically abusing a junkie who was just caught burglarizing someones garage. The Officers started attacking the man after one Officer began searching the handcuffed man without warning him and got stuck by a syringe needle in his pocket. The Officers later gave statements that the man resisted arrest while they attempted to handcuff the man, however he was already handcuffed before Officers started attacking him.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TimothyEyton View Post
    Thought I would share this with you guys. It's a video of four (now suspended) Officers who have been recommended for termination after verbally and physically abusing a junkie who was just caught burglarizing someones garage. The Officers started attacking the man after one Officer began searching the handcuffed man without warning him and got stuck by a syringe needle in his pocket. The Officers later gave statements that the man resisted arrest while they attempted to handcuff the man, however he was already handcuffed before Officers started attacking him.

needlesticks are fuckin scary...

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Does anyone carry over the ear electronic muffs in their squad for emergencies?
    Comp Tacs fastened to my patrol bag.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 11-10-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Not a UOF video but the aftermath. The defense's closing argument in the Tensing trial:
    http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/new...1/09/93573958/

It's long, just over 40 minutes, but I think it frames nicely the issues at hand in any use of force trial.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Not a UOF video but the aftermath. The defense's closing argument in the Tensing trial:
    http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/new...1/09/93573958/

It's long, just over 40 minutes, but I think it frames nicely the issues at hand in any use of force trial.
    This is close by so I've been watching it closely. The prosecutor overcharged by a bunch. I personally think it was an accidental shooting. If you look at the slow motion or still shots it looks like he pulls the trigger at the same time he grabs Dubose/the seatbelt. Sympathetic reflex anyone? I don't think he will ever find a jury that'll convict. If I was Tensing I woulda went with a bench trial.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I think I'd like to buy that sniper a beer.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I think I'd like to buy that sniper a beer.
    I'd like to buy that child a teddy bear. Not criticizing the sniper.

"Things not to do when snipers are watching you #432: standing in open windows"
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    "Things not to do when snipers are watching you #432: standing in open windows"
    In his defense, he probably wasn't the sharpest spoon.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List