Page 333 of 374 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3733

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-...to-be-released

I don't see that this has been posted yet. OIS in Farmington, UT. Prosecutor friend sent it to me last night. "Sovereign Citizen" decides to pull a gun on officers removing him from a car for a traffic violation. It goes poorly for him. I dealt with a bunch of those guys at one of my former prosecutor jobs, 90% are harmless but annoying but that 10% are some genuinely dangerous dudes. It's easy to discount because the nonsense they spew is pure fairly tale, but this is a good reminder that some of them actually believe it.

Each video clip has an annoying 30-second ad but the different angles are worthwhile.

A few interesting things I noted in the video. Officer at camera C appears to have a malfunction ~3 rounds in with an RDS-equipped Glock. The other interesting thing seemed to be some pretty high risk crossfire, but maybe I'm wrong about that.
    This one is uncut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPJ96QFfX4

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Good find, although the two angles which provide a better view aren't included, frustratingly.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-...to-be-released

I don't see that this has been posted yet. OIS in Farmington, UT. Prosecutor friend sent it to me last night. "Sovereign Citizen" decides to pull a gun on officers removing him from a car for a traffic violation. It goes poorly for him. I dealt with a bunch of those guys at one of my former prosecutor jobs, 90% are harmless but annoying but that 10% are some genuinely dangerous dudes. It's easy to discount because the nonsense they spew is pure fairly tale, but this is a good reminder that some of them actually believe it.

Each video clip has an annoying 30-second ad but the different angles are worthwhile.

A few interesting things I noted in the video. Officer at camera C appears to have a malfunction ~3 rounds in with an RDS-equipped Glock. The other interesting thing seemed to be some pretty high risk crossfire, but maybe I'm wrong about that.
    Looks like all Holosun 509t's

Multiple angles here:

https://youtu.be/1ZMICi--Mk4

Quote Originally Posted by boing View Post
    Multiple angles here:

https://youtu.be/1ZMICi--Mk4
    Moral of the story- don't make your own fake license plates.

Reminder about just how dangerous these grifters can be: https://abcnews.go.com/WN/deadly-ark...ry?id=11065285
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Archer1440; 03-09-2023 at 08:56 PM.

Site Supporter

Bodycam video shows Burton police officer shoot and injure fellow officer in shootout

Genesee County Sheriff’s Deputy Brandon Fachting was critically wounded when he was shot twice by Brendan Patrick Pinkston, a suspect Fachting and other officers chased through a residential neighborhood in Burton on Dec. 21, 2021. Another officer, Burton Police Officer Dalton Christie, was also seriously wounded when he was hit by several rounds of gunfire during the pursuit. Reports and video from the incident obtained by MLive-The Flint Journal through the Freedom of Information Act show Christie’s wounds were the result of bullets fired by another Burton police officer Cody Monroe.
    “Officer Monroe fired his long gun at what he thought was the suspect who shot Deputy Fachting,” one police report reads. “Officer Monroe’s rounds struck Officer Christie, causing injuries to his lower extremities.”

Site Supporter
    Tactical Unintentional Discharge is a combination of words I don’t think I’ve ever seen written in that order before. Is that a standard LAPD definition?

Angeles, California — On February 7, 2023, at around 3:35 p.m., Van Nuys Gang Enforcement Detail (GED) uniformed officers observed a male Hispanic, identified as Ramon Gonzalez, riding his bicycle in the area of Tyrone Avenue and Victory Boulevard. The officers had prior knowledge that Gonzalez was wanted for a murder warrant and named on an Assault with a Deadly Weapon (ADW) shooting Investigative Report (IR) that occurred in Van Nuys Division. The officers ordered Gonzalez to stop while broadcasting for back-up. Gonzalez failed to comply with the officers’ commands. The officers drove alongside Gonzalez at which time he made contact with the passenger side mirror causing him to stop, get off the bicycle, and flee on foot.

As the passenger officer prepared to exit the police vehicle to pursue Gonzalez, a Tactical Unintentional Discharge (TUD) occurred. The officers continued to chase Gonzalez through a parking lot towards Victory Boulevard. During the foot pursuit, Gonzalez removed a handgun from his waistband, turned and pointed it at one of the officers, resulting in an Officer-Involved Shooting (OIS). Gonzalez was struck by the officer’s rounds, dropped his handgun, and was subsequently taken into custody. Gonzalez was transported to a local hospital and treated for his injuries and cleared for booking. Gonzalez was booked on an open charge of ADW on a Police Officer with a Firearm, and his No Bail felony warrant for Murder. Additional charges for the ADW Shooting IR are pending. No officers or citizens were injured during the incident. A handgun was recovered at scene. The handgun was identified as a Ghost Gun with one round in the chamber and nine rounds in the magazine.

Site Supporter
    Colombus, OH Police respond to dude firing shots into and outside of a Bar. Good/interesting interaction between armed bystander and one of the officers on scene.

News story link:
    https://www.10tv.com/amp/article/new...5-bf699e9bae05

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Tactical Unintentional Discharge is a combination of words I don’t think I’ve ever seen written in that order before. Is that a standard LAPD definition?
    That's a new term for me.

Watched it a couple of times...looks like a sympathetic squeeze as he simultaneously pulled the door handle with his strong hand.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post

I resist the urge to Monday morning quarterback, and I fully defend the officer's right to defend himself, but that crossfire into traffic REALLY made me clench up.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List