Page 302 of 374 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3733

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by Glendive View Post
    It looked like the passenger officer sent a round right past the head of the driver officer. Amazed we don't shoot each other more than we do
    Yes, I thought the exact same.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol. This guy apparently has ice water running through his veins and PITs a vehicle while the occupant is shooting at him.

Hammertime
    Grand Rapids MI OIS.

Hard one to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Oklahoma Highway Patrol. This guy apparently has ice water running through his veins and PITs a vehicle while the occupant is shooting at him.

This reminds me of something I read decades ago from Mas…. Wear eye protection at all times when driving.

I do believe that Highway Patrolman might be the calmest person under pressure I have yet seen in this sort of thing.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    This reminds me of something I read decades ago from Mas…. Wear eye protection at all times when driving.

I do believe that Highway Patrolman might be the calmest person under pressure I have yet seen in this sort of thing.
    When I was prosecuting I convicted a pair of attempted murderers who shot at one of our State Troopers. The Trooper was already a friend from all the DUI and traffic we did together, we became good friends after that case because my own dad was in a scary situation as a Trooper and I was the same age as this Trooper's kid when it happened and was able to give some advice. Great guy. Anyway, this video reminds me of him on that. Taking direct windshield hits at head level and his voice on the radio didn't even change in tone or volume and he stayed as the primary in the chase all the way to the end. Some guys are just warriors to the bone.

I just remembered he's originally from Oklahoma, too. Maybe there's something in the water.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    https://mobile.twitter.com/teaktreet...431758/video/1

pittsburgh blm protest yesterday.

intersection blocking and then a couple arrests and scuffle with cops
    In the no surprise dept: all but one of the cops the protesters are fighting with and verbally abusing are …. Black.

What was the point of this protest ?

Site Supporter
    Impressive left hook.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/teaktreet...431758/video/1

In the no surprise dept: all but one of the cops the protesters are fighting with and verbally abusing are …. Black.

What was the point of this protest ?
    To them, they are blue not black

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post

Impressive calmness and professionalism.

I've been impressed by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol ever since Trooper Brian Costanza's incident. I'm sure most remember that one from several years ago.

Trooper Costanza's interview with Mike Seeklander is worthwhile.

Site Supporter

I'm not sure if the original video has been posted up here already -- 51 yard handgun shot.

(A little bit of silliness with the ASP video, but there are some good observations.)

User Tag List