Page 277 of 374 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3733

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Metro Nashville OIS this morning. Officer used a shotgun:

I was waiting for the guy with the shotgun standing behind the Officer in the vee of the car door to shoot and hoping he wouldn’t.

As a former K9 guy what the fuck is the dog doing in front of the car! It’s a lethal force situation. You and your dog are behind cover waiting to see if you’ll be needed as it evolves. It’s a good way to get your dog shot with absolutely no benefit to you.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    "I'm OK, but I need back-up!"? No, young troop, I suspect you need to clear the scene, return to the station, and resign immediately.

Site Supporter
    https://www.police1.com/assault/arti...ixkXFw8RB9QejE

Video: Brawl breaks out between cops, passengers inside Miami airport One of the officers drew his weapon after being bitten on the head by an irate passenger

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Video: Brawl breaks out between cops, passengers inside Miami airport One of the officers drew his weapon after being bitten on the head by an irate passenger
    Yeah, Miami...Florida. This video illustrates why Florida airports need piped in OC and overhead dispensers like fire sprinklers. Security in the office sees a disturbance, then hits the OC blaster for that concourse.

On a historic note, Zulu warriors believed their shields would stop Martini-Henry bullets. Today, people seem to believe that operating their cell phone camera will do the same.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Yeah, Miami...Florida. This video illustrates why Florida airports need piped in OC and overhead dispensers like fire sprinklers. Security in the office sees a disturbance, then hits the OC blaster for that concourse.

On a historic note, Zulu warriors believed their shields would stop Martini-Henry bullets. Today, people seem to believe that operating their cell phone camera will do the same.
    I've spent way more time at MIA than I care to remember. (Though it wasn't all bad.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Just watched the bottom 2 links and my blood pressure is spiking. Some Denver officers need to find other professions. From dudes rapid firing into a BG past other officers to the female holding her pistol up over the door and spraying rounds while ducking. Then muzzling her partner after she runs around the Tahoe…. Pathetic is the nicest thing I can say.

Site Supporter
    LAPD released video of the recent shooting of a crazy homeless guy who beating people with a bicycle lock that also killed a 14 year old girl who was in a dressing room behind the suspect. I’ll warn that the mother’s screams made this one hard to watch.

Actual video starts @23:00 with surveillance footage of dude swinging the bike lock and attacking random people, bodycams of shooting are 27:00

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    LAPD released video of the recent shooting of a crazy homeless guy who beating people with a bicycle lock that also killed a 14 year old girl who was in a dressing room behind the suspect. I’ll warn that the mother’s screams made this one hard to watch.

Actual video starts @23:00 with surveillance footage of dude swinging the bike lock and attacking random people, bodycams of shooting are 27:00
    That's the most nightmarish outcome I can think of for any cop. It's one of the things that drove me to seek out training on my own time/dime early on. The thought of losing a fight and getting killed was bad enough. The thought of shooting the wrong person can make you lose sleep just thinking of it.

User Tag List