Page 273 of 372 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3714

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Anyone know how to embed video from World Star Hip Hop ?

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/vi...K5AXOaCR2zNXmE

Suspect enters Baltimore barbershop, shoots and kills barber and is taken out by off duty Baltimore PD SGT getting his haircut.
    Looks like the shots into the barber went right over the officer's head. He really lucked out that the perp didn’t hit low and left.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    We issue Classic Line P226 .40s. I've seen this happen on the line during training, especially with dudes with big hands. Usually not cold enough even in winter to wear thick gloves. It also usually happens when they're rushing a presentation and don't get a proper grip on the pistol.

The 320 mag release is different than the classic line in construction, but functions similarly. It isn't a push through design like the Glock. Notably, Sig changed ALL mag releases to the 320 style going forward. The 9mm 226 Legions our SWAT team uses came with the new mag release, which was unexpected and caused some headaches. The Mecgar 20 round mags they had purchases will NOT function reliably (won't always lock in place) with the new design.
    Hand size contributed with me, but it was user error compounded by a grip panel that was very thin near the mag release, making that much easier to screw up. I was unaware they had changed the mag release on the legions. Thought it was the same as before. Is it just on the single action only guns?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jd950 View Post
    ….
    As to this incident, I like to think I would have used a fresh mag instead of using the one that had dropped to the cement.
    Concur, but it’s certainly influenced by the officer’s proficiency/confidence with emergency reloads, and the accessibility of magazines- flaps on pouches vs exposed.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by jd950 View Post
    Hand size contributed with me, but it was user error compounded by a grip panel that was very thin near the mag release, making that much easier to screw up. I was unaware they had changed the mag release on the legions. Thought it was the same as before. Is it just on the single action only guns?
    It isn't only the Legion line. All of the Classic line guns, with the possible exception of the Mk25, will now come with the new style magazine release. It's a round design to fit the frame cuts of the Classic line, as opposed to the triangle shape of the 320, but the same design as the 320. Need a small push pin/T Pin to remove it from the frame. Our armorers have come to appreciate it.....but it was a huge pain at first.

Anyone know how to embed video from World Star Hip Hop ?
    Please - nobody answer this!
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Site Supporter
    Weed dispensary guard uses drone to film cop shooting friendly dog

This one has it all.

The guard had even been previously serving life in prison without parole for murder, until the Supreme Court reversed such sentences for juvenile offenders and he was released. He lost his job at the dispensary for sharing the video with the dog's owner, but has no regrets because he raised dogs in prison as part of a rehabilitation program.

From what I see in this video, there is a fear biter here.... and it's not the dog.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Weed dispensary guard uses drone to film cop shooting friendly dog

This one has it all.

The guard had even been previously serving life in prison without parole for murder, until the Supreme Court reversed such sentences for juvenile offenders and he was released. He lost his job at the dispensary for sharing the video with the dog's owner, but has no regrets because he raised dogs in prison as part of a rehabilitation program.

From what I see in this video, there is a fear biter here.... and it's not the dog.
    I've known a lot of people who were afraid of dogs. Some because of traumatic childhood experiences, some for no rational reason that could be explained. And some of them were cops. I'm talking total, panicked run out of the building if a dog is present fear. As someone who's been around dogs, including working dogs, for decades, nothing in that dogs body language/behavior says aggression to me. But to someone dealing with an irrational fear of animals? I guess he was seeing Cujo.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    I've known a lot of people who were afraid of dogs. Some because of traumatic childhood experiences, some for no rational reason that could be explained. And some of them were cops. I'm talking total, panicked run out of the building if a dog is present fear. As someone who's been around dogs, including working dogs, for decades, nothing in that dogs body language/behavior says aggression to me. But to someone dealing with an irrational fear of animals? I guess he was seeing Cujo.
    Agree on both points but for an LEO that is a real problem.

Site Supporter
    Police chase and shooting involving a dude shooting at a school bus his estranged wife is driving (there was also a 6yo on the bus ) There’s a failed reload by an officer at the end that looks like it’s stress/adrenaline induced.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Police chase and shooting involving a dude shooting at a school bus his estranged wife is driving (there was also a 6yo on the bus ) There’s a failed reload by an officer at the end that looks like it’s stress/adrenaline induced.
    It looks like the subject drove to the schoolbus yard hoping to find his estranged wife there to finish her off.*

Bravo to the officers for apparently recognizing this imminent and continued threat*, and opening fire ASAP instead of giving him a chance to escape and accomplish his task.

*This is an educated guess on my part.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List