Page 265 of 372 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3714

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

0-60 in a blink of the eye. Glad they survived and put the dirt bag down.

A lot to be learned there.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

"Let there be no doubt, this individual got exactly what he deserved. To those who would foolishly ask why we shot him so many times, the answer is simple...

....because evil can never be dead enough."

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    "Let there be no doubt, this individual got exactly what he deserved. To those who would foolishly ask why we shot him so many times, the answer is simple...

That’s a great Sheriff! I’d work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    From what I remember, there were two rear end gearing options on the CV's (3.08 and 3.23 maybe?)...one had an advertised top speed of @ 123, the other @130 (no light bar or added equipment). By the time you stuck the air brake on the roof and added several hundred pounds of accoutrement (and years/miles of 24hr/3 shifts a day of abuse), 125 was pushing it. I had a slick-top unmarked that would show a GPS indicated 128. But CV's need a lot of room to get there.

My slick-top 2010 Charger would do a solid GPS'd 150, while my slick-top '14 Tahoe would do @138.
    I know my slick top Tahoe would do 125. I never pushed it harder than that. Although some of the State Troopers I assisted said 140 for their Tahoe’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

I call it a tie between sheriffs Ivey and Judd this week.

“It would’ve been nice if he’d have come out with a gun and then we’d have been able to read a newspaper through him,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said on Sunday.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    A lot to be learned there.
    There certainly is.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Site Supporter
    Apex predator vs multiple cops. Glad the outcome was a win for the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I call it a tie between sheriffs Ivey and Judd this week.
    Jesus, I just looked into the Polk county thing. That bastard better hang. Then pillory every pearl-clutching journo and headline writer kvetching about Judd's statements.

2 things, from somebody who appreciates brave LEOs but never was one.

One - dang, you guys are talking about speeds where pilots start thinking of getting airborne. OK on a runway, scary on streets.

Two - can somebody give any update on Modesto's Officer Mickey. Please. That looked like a wound which could mean the worst for him and I want to hear that he will be OK.

User Tag List