Page 256 of 373 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Site Supporter
    Interview rooms may or may not be in booking / detention areas that prohibit weapon altogether. But in most instances they are not, usually adjacent to the investigator's work area.

"No guns in interview rooms" is great in theory but they didn't go in there to interview the suspect, they entered in response to the suspect trying to slip his cuff.

Site Supporter

Back story
    https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...s-16119259.php

I will say this - way too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Every officer has a unique perspective and needs to make use of force decisions on their own perceptions. Gun in hand gun in use. A suspect with gun in hand doesn't have to be mobile to be a threat.
    Last edited by HCM; 06-20-2021 at 12:59 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    What are you hoping to see that safariland doesn't already offer?
    As much as I love Safariland products, I'd like to see some competition. I'm happy to see some other companies attempting to compete with uniform duty holsters (though I haven't seen them nor any reviews), but we're talking concealment.

I'd also like to see Safariland offer IWB holsters with different attachment methods than they do. Snap-on loops would make me a customer. I realize a concealment holster, especially an IWB, will not be as secure as my duty holsters, but I suspect their security could be improved.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    What are you hoping to see that safariland doesn't already offer?
    I'll say more options for more firearms, especially with light combos. Something slightly more low profile than the current ALS plainclothes models. They make an ALS pancake, but only for a limited number of models. I get it....the molds for these holsters are expensive. Manufacturers generally need to sell about 5000+ units to start making a profit.

I'll also come right out and say that the current generation. 7360/7390 series weaponlight holsters are hot stinky garbage. Draw and reholster are very hunky. Gun hangs up regularly. Not a fan, and it's making us look elsewhere. We've looked at Gould & Goodrich TELR series, Blackhawk T Series, Alien Gear Rapid Force Duty Holster, and are gonna look at US Duty Gear as well. So far, the Blackhawk T Series is the hands down favorite of our guys. The Alien Gear, at least in range use, is a decent second place.....so far.

That K9 had a nice firm grip where it counted!!!!!

Site Supporter
    Police vs angry Chimp that had attacked the owner’s adult daughter.

im strong, i can run faster than train

Interesting situation with the chimp. Years ago a chimo escaped from an MD Anserson research facility that is right next to our Army National Guard training facility. People from the research facility let us know and asked us to please not shoot it since there was years of research and money tied up in that chimp. They found it in the end.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    Interesting situation with the chimp. Years ago a chimo escaped from an MD Anserson research facility that is right next to our Army National Guard training facility. People from the research facility let us know and asked us to please not shoot it since there was years of research and money tied up in that chimp. They found it in the end.
    So you survived the real life version of the first fifteen minutes of a horror movie....
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Tennessee Highway Patrol/Knox County Sheriff's Office OIS. @El Cid will like this one. KCSO body cam is the first video, THP dash cam is the second.

Site Supporter
    LVMP 07/04/2021 - suspect mentally ill Asian male assaults a security guard, flees and resists arrest. After he has taken into custody, as officers attempt to adjust his handcuffs he is able to grab an officers holstered Glock 21 with weapons mounted light, get his finger into the trigger guard without removing the gun from the holster and fire it, striking a second officer in the leg and injuring a third officer who took frag to the ankle.

User Tag List