Page 251 of 372 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3714

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Birmingham PD OIS. Gotta love when the officer is trying to get on the radio but can’t because “sarge” loves the sound of her own voice.

Riverside County— Shootout with barricaded suspect:

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Riverside County— Shootout with barricaded suspect:

Was coming here to post this, you beat me again!

What kind of DA/SA Sig is the one deputy running?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Since this is P-F, about 9:02 you'll note the officer's Glock has aftermarket sights, a mag well and either grip tape or some inner tube on the grip.

The guys in green / with green body armor are US Border Patrol Agents.
    I don't know the officer involved, but their head of the Firearms Training Unit is a friend, mentor, and hero of mine. He is also a certified badass. SWAT Sgt, Canine Sgt, and a USPSA and 3 gun GM. Several here probably know him, or have shared a range with him. He took a sabbatical from law enforcement shortly after 9/11 to conduct contract predeployment firearms training for a SMU for a couple of years. When he came back he got funding and time to build a city funded competitive shooting team that traveled and shot a lot. He is currently a prostaff shooter for one of the name manufacurer teams. Looks like his firearms program is still solid.

pat

Bakersfield PD OIS. Police K9 fatally shot:

West Valley City (contiguous to Salt Lake), Utah OIS. Apparent Taser failure followed by the need for lethal force. Suspect survived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrx-nkBwcKM

Site Supporter
    Baltimore County MD police engage active shooter who set his townhouse on fire and killed 3 neighbors. The red truck with the sign on the back belongs to the shooter. It says "Black people are the tool used to maintain racism." 911 caller reported the suspect had mental health issues and was known to display signs stating the FBI was "after him."

Last edited by HCM; 05-22-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Damn, What a shot.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Baltimore County MD police engage active shooter who set his townhouse on fire and killed 3 neighbors. The red truck with the sign on the back belongs to the shooter. It says "Black people are the tool used to maintain racism." 911 caller reported the suspect had mental health issues and was known to display signs stating the FBI was "after him."

I see this more and more lately. It’s a trend we need to stop as instructors.

The officer fired from this position with a fellow officer in front of him.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I see this more and more lately. It’s a trend we need to stop as instructors.

The officer fired from this position with a fellow officer in front of him.
    Agree. Priority of fire is a thing.

Could the fish eye lens on the BWC be making this look more egregious than it actually was?

User Tag List