Page 250 of 374 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Agreed. I’ve only seen a couple of incidents that involve picking up another officer during a pursuit:

The MT thing was a unique situation and T boning that dude at the end was good thinking. Vehicles as weapons are under-utilized.

I haven't seen that Tyler video in years. That was a wild one.
    Last edited by HCM; 04-30-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Magpul 21-rounders, too, by the looks of it. I carried those as reloads when I was working in that region with a G26.
    Screen cap.. Name:  glock34.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  33.6 KB I think it was a Glock 34 that I saw on the slide.

Site Supporter
    International - body guard for a Chilean Justice Dept Official shoots through windshield to counter an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    International - body guard for a Chilean Justice Dept Official shoots through windshield to counter an attack.

That kidnapping/car jacking attempt was well planned. Nicely done by the (outnumbered) protection team

Nashville SWAT shooting last night:

Cash-in transit attack RSA

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Austin PD incident from January but video was just released.

Off duty APD officer gets into a shooting with an armed road rage driver and a passenger and calls 911. Responding on duty APD officers then get into a second shooting with the road rage driver.

The off duty officer did a great job juggling 911 dispatchers(police and EMS) while holding the wounded driver at gunpoint.
    Holy shit, the number of chances to comply that they gave him is unreal. After uniformed cops arrived, I'm surprised they did not shoot him when the driver reached deep into the vehicle from his side.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Screen cap.. Name:  glock34.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  33.6 KB I think it was a Glock 34 that I saw on the slide.
    I also noticed that during his reload, he had what looked like his spare cruiser key in his hand with his mag. I've seen guys stuff their spare key in their mag pouches and always wondered if that would foul a reload. I'm glad the key fell away before he tried to insert the mag. I'd gladly work with that guy any day.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tusk212 View Post
    I also noticed that during his reload, he had what looked like his spare cruiser key in his hand with his mag. I've seen guys stuff their spare key in their mag pouches and always wondered if that would foul a reload. I'm glad the key fell away before he tried to insert the mag. I'd gladly work with that guy any day.
    A guy at our agency was in a shooting and ran dry. He tried a couple times to insert his pepper spray into his magwell before realizing it,dropping it and reloading with a magazine. He changed his pepper spray location after that. He was pretty squared away and shot often beyond regular dept shoots.

OKC PD “ambush” and shooting. This is pretty wild and should be getting attention in the media.

User Tag List