Page 240 of 374 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Site Supporter
    LAPD Officers shoot man during stabbing in progress.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Long Beach:

Yep that is just a couple miles from my house, but in one of the little areas of town I stopped going to because too many bad things happen there. Which is a shame, my favorite Pho place was right there,and a real good Cambodian place too.

Got to say I am continually impressed with my police department.

Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    Judas H. Priest, what an example of de-escalation in action. Of course, I'm sure BLM and the Washington Post would say it is because the suspect was white. I understand that BWC footage usually does not offer a complete picture, but it seems like the deputies endangered themselves (and the dog) by not shooting someone who clearly warranted deadly force.
    AS a former handler if my dog was on the bite and I saw a gun in the suspect's hand like that he’d be shot or I’d be hitting him on the head with my Maglite. That’s a deadly force scenario. No clue what the original crime was but it was obviously enough to send the dog for the bite. Great street dog to stay on the bite during this. You could tell the dog was hurting but he stayed on the bite.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Las Cruces:

Two this month from NYPD.

Man calls 911 then ambushes the officers as they walk up the stairs to his door. Stack of officers goes tumbling down the stairs like an avalance.

Drivers runs over NYPD officer, rams him into a fence:

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    VA State Police using P320s in .357 SIG, note the two malfunctions.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    VA State Police using P320s in .357 SIG, note the two malfunctions.

GD stupid motherfucker at 2:23.

You'd think a Trooper car with lights activated, sideways across the interstate, might be a fucking clue to at least ease off the gas pedal to see if something might be amiss up ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    LAPD Officers shoot man during stabbing in progress.

The 911 call was disheartening to say the least. Some scared old man had to say the address quite a bit, explain twice, and there was a a transfer in the middle? Damn.

I worried about a shoot through watching the video. But overall, it seemed the officers performed admirably. Despite horrible taste in music, not dissimilar to my wife's.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    GD stupid motherfucker at 2:23.

You'd think a Trooper car with lights activated, sideways across the interstate, might be a fucking clue to at least ease off the gas pedal to see if something might be amiss up ahead.
    Yesterday, I saw a State Trooper about 1200’ ahead, pulled off to the left shoulder of the #1 lane of my local (70 mph posted) 4-lane freeway, lights on, so I signaled into the #2 and then #3 lane, and a van coming up behind me in the #2 floored it, swung into the #1 and missed the trooper by maybe a foot, at what I estimated to be 90 mph. Trooper almost jumped onto his hood.

Those guys don’t paid nearly enough to put up with this $4it.

(Average speeds on local freeways posted at 70 around here are around 85, and often 90.)

User Tag List