Page 237 of 374 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Austin PD OIS. Description included with video:

Detroit PD— 2 dogs shot with shotgun. This one sucks to watch. I couldn’t find any news stories on it yet.

San Jose OIS:

A Gilroy man who was shot and killed by San Jose police on Thursday was unarmed during the confrontation, police confirmed.
    SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A Gilroy man who was shot and killed by San Jose police on Thursday was unarmed during the confrontation, police confirmed on Monday, but it was his alleged connection to several violent offenses that had officers on heightened alert.

David Lee Tovar, 27, was fatally shot on Jan. 21 at an apartment complex on La Pala Drive near McKee Road.
    https://abc7news.com/san-jose-police...ired/10032166/

Jacksonville, FL:

OKC OIS. Officers charged.

Five Oklahoma City police officers were charged Wednesday with first-degree manslaughter in last November's fatal shooting of a 15-year-old boy.

Stavian Rodriguez was shot by officers responding to reports of an attempted armed robbery at an Oklahoma City convenience store on Nov. 23. TV news video appears to show Rodriguez outside a gas station, dropping a gun. The boy raises his hands, then lowers them before being shot.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-...5-year-old-boy

West Sacramento OIS. Description in video.

Metro Nashville OIS that occurred this morning. Officer was initially critical, but is now stable after surgery.

And of course, this is what the notoriously anti-police Channel 5 News is concerned about:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Did the suspect shot and killed during a gun battle with a Metro Nashville police officer get second-rate medical treatment? It's a question loaded with emotion on both sides that some have debated on social media.
    https://www.newschannel5.com/news/ne...s-could-be-why
    Last edited by TC215; 03-12-2021 at 08:35 PM.

“Metro Nashville OIS that occurred this morning. Officer was initially critical, but is now stable after surgery.”

Early on in my career, I made it a habit to try to attend, at least yearly, the Street Survival Seminar. Dennis Anderson was the author of the Street Survival books and was one of the regular presenters. I recall one seminar where hundreds of officers were present and Dennis opened the seminar with words to this effect: You know, God loves cops!

He let that settle in, with silence, for maybe a minute. Guys and gals in the audience kinda sat there, myself included, feeling pretty good about that. Then Dennis got back on the mic and followed with: Because if he didn’t, a lot more of you would be crippled or dead, because of the way you perform in the field!!!

I’m sorry to say, but I thought of that seminar and that statement, at the end of this OIS video. I know times have changed and policing is so different now, but thank God she didn’t or couldn’t continue her assault, with either her firearm or the car.

Site Supporter
    Mentally ill woman with her kids pulls a knife on officers during a welfare check. Failed taser deployment. While a very unfortunate situation, it’s a good reminder as to why tasers should only be considered vs knives when lethal cover is available.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Mentally ill woman with her kids pulls a knife on officers during a welfare check. Failed taser deployment. While a very unfortunate situation, it’s a good reminder as to why tasers should only be considered vs knives when lethal cover is available.

Shit sandwich doesn't even begin to describe that.

User Tag List