Page 236 of 372 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3714

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Sacramento County OIS resulting in the death of a K9 officer and his partner:

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Sacramento County OIS resulting in the death of a K9 officer and his partner:

RIP Deputy Adam Gibson. What a loss for his family, the department, and his community.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Guy View Post
    And probably the last update, and rather unexpected: the crook plead guilty to all charges today. Attempted murder of a first responder, prohibited person in possession of a gun, battery with a deadly weapon causing substantial bodily harm. Sentencing in April. He has extensive criminal history so hopefully he gets enhanced sentencing. https://mynews4.com/news/local/man-a...sentencing-set
    OK, that wasn't quite the last update. https://mynews4.com/news/local/only-...since-shooting has additional info on the shooting and Lenz's recovery. An interesting quote that partially explains his decision to pull up in front of the suspect's car: "Lenz said he thought the suspect, later identified as 22-year-old Nicholas Berreman, had already gotten out of the car and fled on foot.

"The fact that he was still in the car was a complete surprise. When I started seeing the muzzle flashes in the passenger seat and hearing the bullets and the shots, it took me more time than I thought to react to that," he said."

Cook County foot pursuit/OIS:

Site Supporter
    As valuable as "Officer Involved!" is, I wish it provided some written or other context regarding what happened. The Cook County video was better than most, but many give little indication as to why the incident occurred, how many people were involved, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    As valuable as "Officer Involved!" is, I wish it provided some written or other context regarding what happened. The Cook County video was better than most, but many give little indication as to why the incident occurred, how many people were involved, and so forth.
    That's more my fault than anything. I used to have to hunt down videos, and would link the news stories I pulled the videos from. It's easier for me just to go to the Officer Involved YouTube channel and pull the videos. I'll start including links to articles again.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Cook County foot pursuit/OIS:

The sense of entitlement from those thugs is beyond ridiculous.

Site Supporter
    Welfare check gone bad = Warren County OH

Dramatic video released of man shooting at Warren County deputy

https://www.fox19.com/2021/03/02/vid...county-deputy/

WARREN COUNTY, Ohio (FOX19) - The Warren County Sheriff’s Office has released video from a doorbell camera that shows a man firing at a deputy in Mason in February.

On Feb. 15, deputies were dispatched to the 7800 block of Hunt Club Drive a little before 7 p.m. for a well-being check.

In the video, you see them trying to make contact with 56-year-old Lance Runion who the sheriff’s office says then opened the door and shot at Deputy Sara Vaught who was standing on the front porch.

She was not injured.

The sheriff’s office said she immediately returned fire and shot Runion several times.

Runion was critically injured and has been charged with attempted murder and felonious assault in connection with the incident.

He is still in the hospital and is recovering according to the sheriff’s office.

Site Supporter
    TC215, no issues, bro. I had not checked the Officer Involved website. Your posting these videos, even if you don't have time to include details, is a tremendous benefit to PF.

NYPD OIS, 2 officers shot. Description of incident included in the video:

User Tag List