Page 234 of 374 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Pomona PD:

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    That is not a cheap gun on the perp. Five Seven.
    About the price of a Glock MOS with the red dot on it......

Knowing the value of the handgun should the officers have responded differently?

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    About the price of a Glock MOS with the red dot on it......

Knowing the value of the handgun should the officers have responded differently?
    I was not commenting on their response. I think they did great. Just noting that the criminals aren’t afraid not arm themselves with quality and expensive weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    That is one of the most outstanding pieces of work I've ever seen. Physic courage, decisiveness, and skill at arms. Then switched gears to reverence for innocent life and compassion. The whole spectrum of what the job requires in one incident.

As far as him acting as cover while another officer grabs the kid, yeah ideally....but I agree with Coyotesfan. If you're not fast enough, I'll do it myself.
    Yep.. I got a little misty eyed at the officer talking to the kid at the end. From aggression to nurturing in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Pomona PD:

1911 in the wild. Don't see that much anymore.

Vending Machine Operator
    Not sure if I had posted this. I have family in this agency. The officer was fairly new to the agency but former USMC and a big hobby pistol shooter. Did a fantastic job in my estimation. Distance for the fatal shot was around fifty feet, agency weapon is Gen 4 G17 with Gold Dot G2. https://www.gillettenewsrecord.com/v...8f2b5b70a.html

Edit: Whoops, already posted by TC215, mods feel free to delete, sorry.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Solid work with a pistol at some distance (fifty feet isn't that far, but it's not as close as most dust-ups). Calmer on the radio than I have ever been calling in service for the shift.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    Solid work with a pistol at some distance (fifty feet isn't that far, but it's not as close as most dust-ups). Calmer on the radio than I have ever been calling in service for the shift.
    So that I am being a decent guy and giving proper follow-up, the Officer was cleared quickly by DCI and praised by his fellows, and is back on patrol. In Wyoming if a criminal goes and gets himself shot we don't really shed too many tears or raise much drama.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Decatur PD:

Suspect shot after throwing Molotov cocktail:

User Tag List