Page 212 of 374 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3733

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Site Supporter
    I would say that is a group of people who were just shocked...shocker, I tell you...that police would actually respond to any provocation.

All these scumbags think they are tough until it gets real, then they start crying. Those officers did an excellent job.

Bodycam and (excellent overview) security cam footage. Officer responding to altercation call involving man with knives. Officer makes friendly first contact at distance and knives man charges:

Full story: https://www.tactical-life.com/news/s...g-suspect-sai/
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Daytona Beach PD officers run a warrant and get a gunfight in return.

Wow. IMO, unless this officer's performance is an anomaly, it appears as if Daytona Beach needs to conduct some training in a few areas. I hope they thoroughly and objectively review this incident and make it a priority.
    Last edited by SWAT Lt.; 08-31-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT Lt. View Post
    Wow. IMO, unless this officer's performance is an anomaly, it appears as if Daytona Beach needs to conduct some training in a few areas. I hope they thoroughly and objectively review this incident and make it a priority.
    I noticed a few things, like the chase thru the house. The approach to the door, and opening etc...

what other specifics??

I did however thoroughly enjoy this...

“I’m hit in the chest.”
    “You wanna duck outta here?”
    “Nah, I’m gettin’ this fucker.”

Berkely Police shooting. Almost looks like she was trying to shoot the tires out.

I imagine she'll be looking for alternative employment soon.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I imagine she'll be looking for alternative employment soon.
    The suspect was as surprised as I was when the officer told him to get in the car.

"Are you sure?!"

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    The suspect was as surprised as I was when the officer told him to get in the car.

"Are you sure?!"
    Is it just me, or does there appear to be a spate of really poor decision making of late? Are we just hearing about it more...or is something more insidious afoot? By insidious I don't mean evil on the part of the cops, but poorly equipped both mentally and training-wise to deal with events.

Clearly, the current atmosphere of pre-judging police to be wrong, and second guessing is not helping...but that would normally cause a failure to act, whether 'at all' or in a timely manner, rather than overreaction, to my mind.

Interested in what you folks are seeing out there of late. Either way, it doesn't bode well, imho.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List