Page 210 of 374 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3740

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

I wish I could unsee that.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, you could NOT pay me to be uniformed LE in any jurisdiction right now, but NY would be one of the places I'd pay YOU not to make me work.

Having said that, the blonde officer who ran out of the store and left her partner behind with the knife-armed subject leaves me completely speechless. Can you retrain someone who'll leave their partner behind, alone, with an armed subject? How do you teach guts?

Barring there having been something outside I didn't see, how do you ever again work with such a partner?

Any chance the the radio is blocked/interfered/not working inside so exit was to call for backup? That's the closest thing I can come up with that even remotely makes sense . . .

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tadawson View Post
    Any chance the the radio is blocked/interfered/not working inside so exit was to call for backup? That's the closest thing I can come up with that even remotely makes sense . . .
    I see what you mean, but it still doesn't make sense. In a situation like that, the radio is for later.

Side note: One time, my radio wasn't working indoors, so I called 911 (bloody DV mess involving knife wounds). The dispatcher didn't get it at first.

Judging by the 'swarm' that rolled in at the end, somebody def. called for backup, that much I am certain of. I noted he, then she seeming to reach for mics just before she stepped out, which is what made me think that. (Did *NOT*, however, agree with that choice though . . . )

That right there appears to be an example of an FTO program that failed. Epic failure. I seriously doubt that was the first time something like that ever happened.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

That...just...wow...

That is arguably one of the most pristine examples of how not to do things.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by tadawson View Post
    Either that or didn't know their location so had to go outside to look at the numerics. Either way, they waited way too long to shoot and the blonde almost got her gun taken.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    I....have no words for this. I just can't.

User Tag List