Page 205 of 374 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by parishioner View Post
    Female Deputy attacked with knife. Barely escapes. Complete with glock malfunction clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I would be interested in how many of those were hits. Well done on malfunction clearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I read she had eight hits on him.
    One the one hand, it seemed as though she let the future-room-temperature critter get too close before starting to shoot him.

On the other hand, her backing away while shooting was a good move.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Is it just me or does he appear to be complying before getting shot?
    It does, but a lot of stuff happened in that three seconds.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Is it just me or does he appear to be complying before getting shot?
    This happened in May and somewhat got lost in this whole thing that's going on now.

I have extended family that lived nearby; there's no way to know for sure but general zeitgeist among extended family was that the announcement was not heard inside the apartment, which seems to be a bad day for gun owners recently.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    This happened in May and somewhat got lost in this whole thing that's going on now.

I have extended family that lived nearby; there's no way to know for sure but general zeitgeist among extended family was that the announcement was not heard inside the apartment, which seems to be a bad day for gun owners recently.
    Yea it looked to me like he put up his left hand and started to lay the pistol on the floor. Reinforces the idea that you shouldn’t carry a gun you’re not willing to drop on the ground. The cop who fired didn’t appear to have a view of the weapon. Of course the body cam sits lower than the eyes. Do we have details about the citizen’s crim history or anything that would’ve made them think he’d come out fighting? Answering the door that wide, gun in hand isn’t smart either. Worst case the cop who shot is a “fear biter” as we’ve discussed on P-F before.

Yea it looked to me like he put up his left hand and started to lay the pistol on the floor. Reinforces the idea that you shouldn’t carry a gun you’re not willing to drop on the ground. The cop who fired didn’t appear to have a view of the weapon. Of course the body cam sits lower than the eyes. Do we have details about the citizen’s crim history or anything that would’ve made them think he’d come out fighting? Answering the door that wide, gun in hand isn’t smart either. Worst case the cop who shot is a “fear biter” as we’ve discussed on P-F before.
    ya.. that did not look like a good shoot to me. He shouldnt of answered the door that aggressively either but he seems to be complying immediately..

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    It looked like it to me on the first watch, but it also looked like he only had his left hand up and was still holding the pistol hidden behind his back as he was kneeling. I could see different officers/people deciding to shoot or not and neither being wrong, with the caveat I’ve never been the police and have no plans to do so.
    That's basically what I got out of it. From the shooting officer's perspective I don't think you can see where the gun went.

I don't get charging out of your apartment with a gun in your hand because someone knocked on your door, police or not.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter

I don't think this has been posted. More info here:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lapd-top-...man-box-cutter

Site Supporter

Las Vegas courthouse shooting - no BWC footage but this got somewhat "lost" amid the other activity during the George Floyd Protests.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Las Vegas courthouse shooting - no BWC footage but this got somewhat "lost" amid the other activity during the George Floyd Protests.
    This seems like an instance where playing stupid games with guns might get you shot, but I have to say I'm not impressed that that's the best video available when the shooting was on the steps of a federal courthouse.

David S.

User Tag List