Page 203 of 372 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3714

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Sparks NV OIS. The news article explains the call pretty well, with link to the SPD video at the end. Mentally disturbed male, had threatened suicide by cop. https://mynews4.com/news/local/washo...-lee-justified

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    That was crazy. Scenes like that, with multiple officers, tend to be a clusterfuck. Good on the supervisor for getting his priorities right. Checked the cops for injuries, sequestered them, got the Public Safety Statement, directed public welfare checks, and made sure to tell the cops he was glad they were okay. He handled his part pretty well. The other parts.....could be improved.

Mesa, AZ—

Walmart distribution center shooting in California:

Female Deputy attacked with knife. Barely escapes. Complete with glock malfunction clearance.

Site Supporter

San Diego PD garage shooting

It's hard to watch this and not conclude that SDPD could use more tactics training to avoid blue-on-blue shootings. I'm sure someone else has concluded that their training budget should be cut, though...

https://youtu.be/8zGa9zRNC9w

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by parishioner View Post
    Female Deputy attacked with knife. Barely escapes. Complete with glock malfunction clearance.

I would be interested in how many of those were hits. Well done on malfunction clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I would be interested in how many of those were hits. Well done on malfunction clearance.
    I read she had eight hits on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I saw one round hit the road behind the suspect, couldn’t tell on the others. Definitely a good job clearing the malfunction.

User Tag List