Page 201 of 373 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Inter-agency fellowship and cooperation at its finest. (BTW, it wasn't us. Did I mention...it wasn't us? )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Always pains me to see folks shooting from the back of the bus. Especially through a windshield that will deflect the rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Always pains me to see folks shooting from the back of the bus. Especially through a windshield that will deflect the rounds.
    Given the limitations of the body cams, I hate to make emphatic statements, but that gave me the shivers - looked like he was shooting thru his windshield over the hood of another vehicle. Could be perspective, of course. Sounded like some significant shooting at the end - anyone know how many officers fired?

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Given the limitations of the body cams, I hate to make emphatic statements, but that gave me the shivers - looked like he was shooting thru his windshield over the hood of another vehicle. Could be perspective, of course. Sounded like some significant shooting at the end - anyone know how many officers fired?
    Yea. I’m pretty sure the truck on the left was also LE which would mean he was shooting over and between 2 of his colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Another Las Vegas Metro shooting with an RDS equipped Glock 45. I believe this is their 3rd or 4th RDS Shooting this year.
    Combined AR safety and trigger finger concern towards the end.

Deltona, FL:
    On the shooting itself ... please don't shoot from the back of the bus, better yet work to earn your shot by getting into a position to take it. And try not to make another hole in the windshield with each shot.

Looking at the initial stop through FTO and FTO supervisor lenses and filters there are things that stand out. I did see an info dump on that agency's recent history that explains the Why behind the stop and the follow-on interchange between the chief and sheriff.

Vending Machine Operator

LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sixgun_Symphony View Post
    Sad situation. Hope both the kid and the officer get the help they need after that. I would guess mental health issues at work. A good shoot, just a sad situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    As clearcut as the Montgomery County (MD) shooting was, the Washington Post felt a need to run an editorial saying that police need to follow the PWEF suicide by cop protocol which supposedly been "ground tested" (no mention of where or by whom). I looked at the PWEF protocol. There is actually some great stuff in there, but it is dangerously incomplete. It doesn't suggest how police can back off and engage in conversation at the same time. It doesn't offer guidance on suspects who move rapidly away from and toward officers. It's great stuff to use ten minutes from now, but not so much when you roll in and the suspect is threatening suicide right now.

I fired off a letter to the editor suggesting that the egitor may not agree with PERF if his or her child, parents, or other loved ones were possible victims of a violent crime to lure the de-escalating police back in.

Holy crap. These guys deserve hazard/combat pay. I was nervous for them the whole time and was instinctively looking over my shoulder while sitting here watching it.

DeLand block party 5/17/20

Also of note, not a sole on either side wearing masks. Did Florida lift all restrictions? I thought they were a hot spot...
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

User Tag List