Page 198 of 374 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3733

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

I’m glad I’m not the only one who notices it. Every time I see an OIS video from LVMPD, they’re doing really good work. As for the video, is this the first video footage of an OIS with a red dot? I remember one from a while back with an officer drawing down on a suspect using a P320 Romeo but wasn’t the one who fired the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who notices it. Every time I see an OIS video from LVMPD, they’re doing really good work. As for the video, is this the first video footage of an OIS with a red dot? I remember one from a while back with an officer drawing down on a suspect using a P320 Romeo but wasn’t the one who fired the shot.
    Post 1933.

Site Supporter
    Second hand info based on my interaction with KCMOPD and IPD training cadre. The LVMPD training cadre wants to be there. Unlike many firearms units, it is not a dumping ground but rather a sought after and competitive assignment.

Site Supporter
    Well, I'm pretty sure the average person watching mainstream media won't see or hear footage of a wounded officer screaming in agony very often. I wonder how many news channels actually played the video.

Quote Originally Posted by parishioner View Post

Article mentions they were dispatched to deal with suspected car burglars. Wonder if the gun the criminal used was stolen that night.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Article mentions they were dispatched to deal with suspected car burglars. Wonder if the gun the criminal used was stolen that night.
    Possibly. We've had a real problem with burglaries lately in our locale.

This was just a few days ago:

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...ff9053975.html

One of the gun stores they hit is only 5 minutes from my house. Approx 50 guns have been stolen in the last couple of months so you know a lot of those have made it into the wrong hands.

Good on that officer for staying in the fight after being hit and going down.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Seattle PD SWAT hostage rescue shot:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-he-held-baby/
    Saw this the other day. Very good work. Hard to tell on video, but that shot sounds veeeery quiet. They use .300 BLK in Seattle?

User Tag List