Page 185 of 374 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Did the passenger officer take a single shot at the end after the guy stood bad up?

Ouch.
    I believe that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Did the passenger officer take a single shot at the end after the guy stood bad up?

Ouch.
    That's what I saw, too, and prompts the FTO's multiple "STOP!" commands, which remain perplexing.

Why "ouch"?
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Site Supporter

Body Cam: Bar Murderer Suspect Fatally Shot in the Act By Officer. Long Beach Police Department, CA

Marksmanship matters. As I recall LBPD issues a railed SA 1911, a version of the MC Operator modified for them.

@JHC
    Last edited by HCM; 12-22-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Fatal funnel...

Well done by the officer.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Body Cam: Bar Murderer Suspect Fatally Shot in the Act By Officer. Long Beach Police Department, CA

Marksmanship matters. As I recall LBPD issues a railed SA 1911, a version of the MC Operator modified for them.

@JHC
    Seems to illustrate “assessment” speed splits
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    That's what I saw, too, and prompts the FTO's multiple "STOP!" commands, which remain perplexing.

Why "ouch"?
    Likely because of the question of if deadly force was still reasonable at that point. Each shot requires it's own justification, and he'll need to be able to articulate that it's still a deadly force situation. Was the suspect still armed? Was he still a threat? What besides getting up was the suspect doing? I'm sure the investigation is going to want those answered.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

@JHC
    Good communication, good shooting. Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Likely because of the question of if deadly force was still reasonable at that point. Each shot requires it's own justification, and he'll need to be able to articulate that it's still a deadly force situation. Was the suspect still armed? Was he still a threat? What besides getting up was the suspect doing? I'm sure the investigation is going to want those answered.
    Considering the passenger officer was suffering from a closed-head injury that required surgery, I THINK he will be ok with his decision making. But, you never know because it's San Francisco and the cops are the bad guys, according to he people in power.

Ten years ago, rookie officer likely would have no issues.

Now a days? I'd be surprised if he kept his job, unless there something we are all missing.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    Considering the passenger officer was suffering from a closed-head injury that required surgery, I THINK he will be ok with his decision making. But, you never know because it's San Francisco and the cops are the bad guys, according to he people in power.
    I think you're right on all counts, and geography did influence my answer as well.

User Tag List