Page 174 of 373 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Interesting one from Active Self Protection this morning...

All I could think about watching the lead-up was this incident from SC about 2 years back:

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Another from Active Self Protection:

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Another from Active Self Protection:

I know it is a huge hardship for a long haul trucker to have to take time off and drive halfway across the country for a court date over a traffic citation, but damn driver, over react much?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    I know it is a huge hardship for a long haul trucker to have to take time off and drive halfway across the country for a court date over a traffic citation, but damn driver, over react much?
    There's more to it than a traffic citation. He's being summonsed for criminal mischief, which is commonly known as vandalism, which is almost always a misdemeanor of some level or other. That tells us he's intentionally damaged someone's property, so that tells us a bit about his mindset just before his encounter with the officer. He's willing to inflict damage for perceived slights, at least.

What I find creepy is the lack of pre-attack indicators until just seconds before the attack, not until he shakes his head and rocks back. That to me says that the "over reaction" part of your statement is 100% dead on. He was going along with the program until finding out he had to return and damn near instantly decided a lethal assault was better. It was a reaction, not a planned out attack, meaning this guy was just walking around as a bomb with a 2 second fuse waiting to be lit prior to this interaction.
    Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 10-24-2019 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typo
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    What I find creepy is the lack of pre-attack indicators until just seconds before the attack, not until he shakes his head and rocks back.
    He was acting weird from the start. "I don't know" in response to the request for last four of his SSN, playing fuckaround with every piece of paper. To me it looked like he was crunching the numbers the whole time.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    He was acting weird from the start. "I don't know" in response to the request for last four of his SSN, playing fuckaround with every piece of paper. To me it looked like he was crunching the numbers the whole time.
    He's certainly not excited to be there and his videoing the officer with his phone made me thing "sovereign citizen/cop block" but nothing jumped out at me that said "violent attack inbound" until the head shake. I can't see his eyes for targeting glances or the like, but if all I had was what I can see on the video I think I'd have been flat footed until somewhere between head shake and the reach into the door at best. Of course we all know video doesn't tell the whole story. It just strikes me as a "there but by the Grace of God..." type situation.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

There's more to it than a traffic citation. He's being summonsed for criminal mischief
    From what I read elsewhere, the truck driver was (stupidly) using his cell-phone GPS and took its car-based routing through a neighborhood to reach that destination. While making a fairly tight 90` turn, a tire left the roadway and made a rut in some landscaping. Judging from the average quality of driver hired by most other trucking companies headquartered in Elk Grove Village, that driver may not have known he caused any damage. It apparently happens enough that someone at the church knew where the truck was going and called it in to police.

It actually sounds like the officer was cutting him a break by not treating it as a hit & run (minimum 1st degree misdemeanor) and instead criminal mischief - i.e. knowingly damaging property (a 3rd degree misdemeanor).

Streetview:
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-24-16-45-47-1.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  58.3 KB

He's certainly not excited to be there and his videoing the officer with his phone made me thing "sovereign citizen/cop block" but nothing jumped out at me that said "violent attack inbound" until the head shake. I can't see his eyes for targeting glances or the like, but if all I had was what I can see on the video I think I'd have been flat footed until somewhere between head shake and the reach into the door at best. Of course we all know video doesn't tell the whole story. It just strikes me as a "there but by the Grace of God..." type situation.
    That was what is most chilling -- at the flip of a switch he went from passive resistance to an explosive violent attack.
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 10-24-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Agreed, and maybe it's because I know watching the video that something is going to happen. But odd behavior always got, and still gets, my attention.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Another one that quickly escalates:

shooting at ~8:25
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 10-27-2019 at 05:47 AM.

User Tag List