Page 169 of 373 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3726

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Student
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...shot-1.5283865

The Special Investigations Unit (SIU) has identified the man who died after being shot by police during a daytime stabbing rampage in Kingston, Ont., on Thursday.

Evan Freeman, 22, was shot after one man was killed and another man was injured during a daytime stabbing.

At approximately 2 p.m., police were called to Queen and Bagot streets after getting reports of a man wielding a knife.

Assailant, victim dead after knife attack in Kingston, Ont.

According to the SIU, Freeman had stabbed one person when police arrived and stabbed another during the confrontation with police.

Officers confronted Freeman, who was armed with a knife, according to the SIU.

One officer shot the knife-wielding man. Soon after, he began harming himself with the knife and a second officer shot him with a stun gun, the SIU said.

The SIU investigates deaths, serious injuries and allegations of sexual assault involving police in Ontario.

It never ceases to amaze me at the number of people who just stand there and gawk in situations like that. Not necessarily that they should do something, but hey maybe the guy with the knife might come after them or maybe the police won't be as accurate as they should and a bystander catches a round.

Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    You forgot "turns on optic to desired brightness setting" in there.
    Lol! I saw it. I left it out because I can sympathize. Most optics don’t automatically adjust and if you start working during daylight and finish at night (or vice versa) that can be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Lol! I saw it. I left it out because I can sympathize. Most optics don’t automatically adjust and if you start working during daylight and finish at night (or vice versa) that can be a problem.
    Lol I understand. I work the shift that starts in the day and ends at night. My pistol RDS stays at one setting and I turn my rifle optic on (Vortex Razor) at start of shift and run that brightness all the time. When I ran an Aimpoint PRO on my rifle I just always left it on one setting and changed the battery every six months. Better to have a setting and adjust up one than not have anything when you pull it out. But hey it ended up working out for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad the second patrol car stopped, they could have just run him over. I'm assuming they didn't have enough info to make that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Law View Post
    Too bad the second patrol car stopped, they could have just run him over. I'm assuming they didn't have enough info to make that decision.
    I'd be very curious to see what the repercussions of that maneuver would be. (Both in Canada or here in the States.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'd be very curious to see what the repercussions of that maneuver would be. (Both in Canada or here in the States.)
    Arizona(?) shooter a few years back... they hit him with a Crown Vic and then drove him through a block wall. I don’t know what the aftermath was. Dashcam vids were quite good.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azc...m/amp/30567283
    Last edited by jandbj; 09-20-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Arizona(?) shooter a few years back... they hit him with a Crown Vic and then drove him through a block wall. I don’t know what the aftermath was. Dashcam vids were quite good.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azc...m/amp/30567283
    LEEROY JENKINS!!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    LEEROY JENKINS!!

Student
    Also, a couple years ago out of Oklahoma with Tulsa PD.

User Tag List