Page 149 of 374 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

1) Good video and good work by responding officers under fire; special props to the wounded officer staying in the fight.

2) Heat of the moment and all, I know, but "Take cover!" should replace "Run away!" -- I just kept hearing Monty Python's The Holy Grail.

3) Those pink fingernails...
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    1) Good video and good work by responding officers under fire; special props to the wounded officer staying in the fight.

2) Heat of the moment and all, I know, but "Take cover!" should replace "Run away!" -- I just kept hearing Monty Python's The Holy Grail.

Not positive, but I believe it's "108" and not "run away"

Sounded to me like he was calling out “one oh eight” and looked like he was also on the radio when he was saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick62 View Post
    Not positive, but I believe it's "108" and not "run away"
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Brown View Post
    Sounded to me like he was calling out “one oh eight” and looked like he was also on the radio when he was saying it.
    Rick and FB are on it -- it's definitely "108" and I'm maybe going a little deaf.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Maybe I'm different but I thought this whole situation was an extreme cluster. I generally hate MMQB'ing a OIS but I'm going to make an exception. I'm hesitant to agree with backing outside the store once he saw they were armed as I have no knowledge if their was anyone else left inside which could have turned into a hostage situation. Further than that though they hugged the front door too much which majorly shortened their reaction distance. When they shortened their reaction distance, you see what happens, these two guys come barreling out the front door past all three of them which turned their backs to the door, you don't know if their is a third. They were EXTREMELY lucky they didn't end up with a blue on blue shooting with the way they were positioned. Also, do work with your pistol and finish the situation before getting on the radio and stop trying to do both at the exact same time because now neither is being done correctly. How in 2019 do departments still not have mics to go with their radios to keep hands free by the way??????

Pink nails girl...good grief she needs a desk position. Keeps falling farther and farther back from the door. She's holding her gun like its a scary object. When she finally does try to do something and shoot I doubt she was even close to hitting a broad side of a barn which I'm sure the rest of the neighborhood loved.

Also, I hate that 18 years after 9/11 we still have departments using codes on the radio.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    Maybe I'm different but I thought this whole situation was an extreme cluster.
    Those were my thoughts as well but since it's the LE forum and I'm not LE I figured I'd keep my mouth shut. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that reaction.

He wants reparations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=h2cTQnNOfKg

https://www.policeone.com/officer-sh...d212f-42871331

...he was cleaning his apartment...

...No matter what...

...he was walking towards officers to surrender...

I will advance that those officers were much more patient than I think I would have been. There was a time (and probably still is) when cons would train (while down) to counter police tactics.
    I wonder if activities such as the instant case are another manifestation of the same.

I do not know what he was expecting, but as Bullwinkle was wont to say..."wrong hat".

Quote Originally Posted by Gray01 View Post

...No matter what...

I will advance that those officers were much more patient than I think I would have been. There was a time (and probably still is) when cons would train (while down) to counter police tactics.
    I wonder if activities such as the instant case are another manifestation of the same.

I do not know what he was expecting, but as Bullwinkle was wont to say..."wrong hat".
    Looked like the thought he could intimidate the officers and/or suicide by police attempt but too chicken to make the first move. Guy also seemed off a bit, either mental or blood had something in it.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray01 View Post

...No matter what...

If only someone had told him to drop the knife
    #RESIST

User Tag List