Page 146 of 373 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3726

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Literally one of the first things my first FTO taught me was how to drive Code 3 without spilling my coffee.

LAPD— Traffic stop turns into foot pursuit. While chasing the suspect, an uninvolved third party ambushes and shoots one of the officers, who returns fire.

As much as I hate to give LAPD credit...

That was an amazing reaction to an immediate threat.

(I don’t really hate to admit it, but I’d be against department moral code if I didn’t give them shit.)

I’m continually impressed with the lessons from LAPD body cam/ video footage.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Literally one of the first things my first FTO taught me was how to drive Code 3 without spilling my coffee.
    FTO? I had a shift with my Sarge showing me where the courts, other agencies, city shops and the hospital was. The next night he had a map showing the beat boundaries and the admonition, "Let's, dont make us famous."

My "don't spill the coffee training" was from Dad who perched his red Coleman wide-mouth thermos cup on top of the dash.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    FTO? I had a shift with my Sarge showing me where the courts, other agencies, city shops and the hospital was. The next night he had a map showing the beat boundaries and the admonition, "Let's, dont make us famous."

My "don't spill the coffee training" was from Dad who perched his red Coleman wide-mouth thermos cup on top of the dash.
    Lol @ “don’t make us famous”. That’s a fantastic line.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    LAPD— Traffic stop turns into foot pursuit. While chasing the suspect, an uninvolved third party ambushes and shoots one of the officers, who returns fire.

I think of the line “shootin' Newton” from Southland. Good job by the officer.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    As much as I hate to give LAPD credit...

That was an amazing reaction to an immediate threat.

(I don’t really hate to admit it, but I’d be against department moral code if I didn’t give them shit.)

I’m continually impressed with the lessons from LAPD body cam/ video footage.
    His draw speed was amazing.

Looks like he began drawing his pistol as the suspect came into view from his right, as his elbow was cocked high as the two parties came closer together.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/lo...ty/1231982001/

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-ind...-in-vero-beach

Chase started in Brevard County and ended in Indian River County. If you look at the pics of the bad guy's AR, you'll understand why he only hit car sized targets. It reminded me of Greg Ellefritz's story on criminals and their guns.

https://www.activeresponsetraining.n...uns-they-carry
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

One of my buddies in my AO was involved a few weeks ago.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-new...nth/2025016684

User Tag List