Page 117 of 373 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    blues, did you read the entire story? I'm glad they "survived," too. This is pretty close to me and what makes it so unusual is the Pennlive headline about "how fast these things can happen." Pennlive is not exactly "tuned in" to the concepts of real police work, which coincides with their being extremely liberal. Welcome to my world of "news."
    I've read a couple of articles on both the incident and the subsequent events.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by KhanRad View Post
    .45acp has trouble getting through vehicle materials. I have been to a half dozen vehicle shoot workshops over the last few years, and even with .45acp+P bonded loads a slug rarely gets through a car door. The majority of the trooper's rounds were fired below the autoglass level, and into the car body. From my experiences, any of the other three major calibers(9mm, .357sig, .40S&W) are a better choice while working in and around vehicles.
    Yeah I think at last I heard a good 180gr .40 S&W HST was an excellent choice to shoot into cars with.

Didn’t know the trooper was shooting from a bad angle, kept seeing glass chip and figured shots were going where they should. I heard elsewhere scumbag had at least one bullet in the head when he showed up at the ER.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Things go downhill around 6 minutes in.

LVMPD Officer stops man stabbing woman. Guy tries to charge the officer and gets put down.

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    LVMPD Officer stops man stabbing woman. Guy tries to charge the officer and gets put down.

It seems in a several of these videos that female officers have a slower cadence of fire that is no less effective than their male counterparts.

Vending Machine Operator

LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post

Things go downhill around 6 minutes in.
    Looks like he had a firearm stoppage? Did a pretty good clearance for that level of adrenaline.

Things moved fast enough there that I almost thought he snagged the gun, and either way that’s a police issue weapon that can disable an officer. Deadly threat, clean shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 08-14-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post

That looked like the definition of a "controlled pair". Backing away from an obviously dangerous armed felon now targeting her....and she fired two controlled shots that did the job....and continued to give commands. Good job. I'd ride with her.

Another one out of Vegas (5 OIS’s in 7 days). Body cam video starts around 10:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    It seems in a several of these videos that female officers have a slower cadence of fire that is no less effective than their male counterparts.
    Animal was shot down with what looks like a couple nicely fired shots versus a bill drill. Nice.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    That looked like the definition of a "controlled pair". Backing away from an obviously dangerous armed felon now targeting her....and she fired two controlled shots that did the job....and continued to give commands. Good job.
    And, using the GLOCK polymer place holders instead of actual sights - not bad in reduced light...

User Tag List