Page 269 of 373 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3730

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    That female officer straight up left the male cop. If I was him I would be furious

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    That female officer straight up left the male cop. If I was him I would be furious
    What a cluster****

(To be clear, I am expressing no comment or criticism on the actions of the officers...just a general statement of the nature of the situation)
    Last edited by jd950; 10-02-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Site Supporter
    Notice how the side curtain airbags block the officers view of the interior of the vehicle.

FHP trooper crashes into vehicle to save Polk Co deputy’s life during police chase

Dramatic video shows a Florida Highway Patrol trooper making a split-second decision that may have saved a Polk County deputy’s life.

On Monday afternoon, at the County Road 557 exit westbound on I-4, a Polk County deputy was putting down stop sticks to catch a driver during a police chase, according to Florida Highway Patrol.

As the suspect evaded law enforcement, he immediately lost control, which sent him careening into the grassy median between the ramps.

Video shows the vehicle was heading towards the deputy standing by a guardrail when a cruiser being driven by an FHP trooper crashed into the out-of-control vehicle to stop it.

Nobody was injured.

The accused driver, 20-year-old Nain Nolasco of Mulberry, and a 16-year-old boy were taken into custody at the scene.

“What you see in that video is nothing unusual for deputies, officers, and troopers anywhere. They will insert themselves into dangerous situations without hesitation for not only other law enforcement, but for anyone who is in danger. It’s what we do,” wrote Sheriff Grady Judd in a statement.

“Initially my reaction is ‘Wow that was extremely brave, extremely courageous, and extremely dangerous,’” said Danny Alvarez, general counsel for Tampa’s Police Benevolent Association.

Alvarez said what occurred east of Lakeland Monday afternoon showcases the risks officers face on duty.

“Roadside dangers when you’re in law enforcement are at the top of the list that take law enforcement lives. We know it’s one of the most dangerous things you can be doing but you just can’t separate the danger from the job. It’s gotta get done,” he said.

Pinellas County Deputy Michael Magli was deploying stop sticks to bring an end to a police chase back in February, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office.

He was killed by the drunken driver evading police, according to authorities.

“Deputy Magli highlights the facts of what we’re talking about today and the importance of bringing attention to this fact,” said Alvarez.

Trooper Binet’s decision to crash his vehicle on purpose was just as risky, according to Alvarez.

“I think people watch way too many movies and think that after someone crashes their car trying to save somebody else, that they’re always going to walk away. You’re looking at a video where a Florida state trooper put his life on the line to stop a dangerous situation and save the life of a fellow law enforcement officer that he probably doesn’t even know,” he said.

Nolasco is facing charges of grand theft auto, no valid driver’s license, aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, child neglect, reckless driving, fleeing to elude, and had a warrant out of Hillsborough County for burglary.

The 16-year-old passenger was charged with burglary.

Site Supporter
    Open carrier gets her gun yoinked at a gas station and perp starts randomly pointing it at people. A fairly long distance police shooting occurs after officers respond.

im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    https://youtu.be/isVWEe5OHXc

Man With Replica Gun Gets Shot by Cop While Making 911 Call About Trespassers

Mantua Township, New Jersey — The Attorney General’s Office today released a 911 call and video footage from a body worn camera related to a fatal police-involved shooting that occurred on Sept. 14, 2021, in Mantua, N.J. The decedent has been identified as Charles Sharp III, 49, who lived at the address where the shooting occurred. According to the investigation, two uniformed officers of the Mantua Township Police Department responded to Sharp’s residence on Elm Avenue at approximately 1:35 a.m. on Sept. 14 in response to a 911 call from Sharp, who reported that several persons were trespassing on his property, including a person armed with a gun. When the police officers arrived, they encountered Sharp outside the house. During the encounter, one officer fired his service weapon, fatally wounding Sharp. A detailed replica of a .45-caliber semi-automatic handgun was found near Sharp. Officers and medical personnel rendered first aid to Sharp, who was transported to Jefferson Washington Township Hospital, where he was pronounced deceased at 2:49 a.m.

Thats sad. He was either suicidal or just fataly stupid.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Open carrier gets her gun yoinked at a gas station and perp starts randomly pointing it at people. A fairly long distance police shooting occurs after officers respond.
    If my mapping skills are correct, looks to be an ~18 meter engagement.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

LAPD SWAT Hostage Rescue—

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    LAPD SWAT Hostage Rescue—

The rent on those apartments are like $3000-3500/month for a 1300 sq. ft. studio. Pretty ritzy place. Crime can happen anywhere!

Houston Police Warrant Service

Officer killed in the Sept 20th OIS, HPD just released BWC footage.

My thoughts are with our HPD brothers on the forum.

Video can be viewed here. I'd rather not embed it due to the thumbnail used and how that's going to impact some members on the forum.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List