Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372
Results 3,711 to 3,714 of 3714

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

I think the suspect may have been attempting to stop the CZ Scorpion Evo 3(!?) he was AIWB Mexican carrying from falling out of his board shorts, and not actually draw down on the two sheriff's deputies, but I guess he won't make that mistake again.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

"Backup"
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post

"Backup"
    That nickname seems appropriate...he backed up several times.

Site Supporter
    Suspect Shot in Exchange of Gunfire With NY State Troopers

Rockland County, New York — On January 3, 2024, at approximately 2:53 p.m., Troopers Steven Missale and Ronald Raymond observed a 2009 Mercedes E350 traveling southbound on I-87 in the area of mile marker 30.7, between exit 15 (NJ/I-287) and exit 15A (Sloatsburg). The vehicle matched the description of a suspect vehicle identified in an attempted homicide out of the city of Albany earlier in the day. According to Albany Police Department, 35-year-old Rakim Tillery shot a victim in Albany at around 1:00 p.m. He then fled the scene, driving southbound on I-87. A traffic stop was conducted on the Mercedes. Tillery immediately fired on the troopers who both returned fire, striking Tillery. Tillery was pronounced deceased on the scene. Troopers Missale and Raymond, both assigned to Troop T, SP Newburgh, were transported to Westchester Medical Center for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries and later released. The shooting victim was treated on the scene, and taken to Albany Medical Center.

User Tag List