Page 370 of 374 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    It's possible for California residents to legally possess >10-round magazines, either because they owned them before the mag ban, or if they bought them during Freedom Week. The P365 was released in 2018 and Freedom Week was in 2019, so it's at least possible. I guess the owner just needs to hope that if he did break the law that his mags don't have date codes on them.
    I think the simplest, most likely explanation is that it was a cops gun. As noted in another thread, the 365 series are the most popular off duty/backup guns for cops in California, and likely many other places. 365 series guns were available on the secondary market for private citizens, but at heavily inflated prices (2-3 times retail, on average). They weren't available for purchase directly to private citizens until they were added to the roster late last year.

Site Supporter
    Police Shootout With Fleeing Armed Robbers At Illegal Game Room.

HPD released security and body cam footage from the Lakewood Church shooting a couple weeks ago.

Site Supporter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejiOTosLL5A&rco=1

Buffalo PD has to shoot a guy committing suicide by cop. Calls himself in and sets himself up to be shot. Sad that folks get to that stage.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    Riverside County, CA Sheriff’s OIS during domestic violence related welfare check. Suspect is armed with a suppressed AR pattern rifle and is wearing a plate carrier with plates..

Name:  IMG_5243.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  17.6 KB

Name:  IMG_5244.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  20.1 KB

Site Supporter
    My old department started using BWC and just posted a UOF video where they smoked a DV suspect. My understanding is they thought him to be armed so I was surprised they didn't pat him down when they got there.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    https://www.youtube.com/live/wevpk7t...q3UNHPKSH1b7PP

Unfortunately this one shows the murder of officer Jonah Hernandez.

The murderer was killed by a person on the scene who witnessed the attack, retrieved his gun, shot the knife-wielding murderer, and tried to provide some aid. Unfortunately the size of the arterial spray evident on the body camera meant that nothing could be done to save this officer once the attack had commenced.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/live/wevpk7t...q3UNHPKSH1b7PP

Unfortunately this one shows the murder of officer Jonah Hernandez.

The murderer was killed by a person on the scene who witnessed the attack, retrieved his gun, shot the knife-wielding murderer, and tried to provide some aid. Unfortunately the size of the arterial spray evident on the body camera meant that nothing could be done to save this officer once the attack had commenced.

Damn that was a brutal one...

What's the least crappy option in a situation like that? Attempt limb control and shoot from thumb-pectoral index?
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Damn that was a brutal one...

What's the least crappy option in a situation like that? Attempt limb control and shoot from thumb-pectoral index?
    Lateral movement is blocked on the right. Looks like classic example of the Tueller drill / principle.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

https://youtu.be/J6OVqyKzCvk?si=bVlXm3qoAkUtAKfa

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

User Tag List