Page 373 of 373 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373
Results 3,721 to 3,726 of 3726

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

NYPD Cops Shot After Suspect Grabs Officer’s Gun

So I’m looking at this video and it appears one of the officers grabbed the snatched gun and caused it to jam but more shots are fired. If you watch the body worn camera footage from the two females it appears they retreated and sporadically fired their pistols in the pile of combatants. WTF ?
    Saw this posted online yesterday (probably the same place you did!). I have repeatedly tried to get my fellow citizens to understand that Police Reform did not mean what they thought it meant. And nowhere in America did it mean improving hiring or training standards. But....onwards! 30 by 30! Yeah!

Site Supporter

Chicago, Illinois — On March 21, 2024, at approximately 6:02 p.m., five Chicago police officers pulled over 26-year-old Dexter Reed, Jr. for not wearing a seatbelt in the 3800 block of West Ferdinand in Humboldt Park. The officers, with weapons drawn, repeatedly order him to roll down the vehicle’s windows, but Reed appeared to ignore their commands. The officers involved were in an unmarked squad car and dressed in plain clothing. After a few tense seconds, gunfire erupts. A Chicago officer standing on the SUV’s passenger side was shot in the wrist. COPA said it was Reed who fired first. COPA says officers returned fire 96 times over a 41-second period. Reed got out of his car and fell to the ground. A gun was recovered on the front passenger seat of Reed's vehicle, according to COPA. One officer was shot in the left wrist and taken to Stroger Hospital for treatment in good condition. The four other officers were taken to area hospitals for observation and were listed in good condition. Reed was shot multiple times and was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Site Supporter

Sparks, Nevada — On March 29, 2024, at approximately 1:39 p.m. a Sparks police officer initiated a traffic stop in the 1700 block of Greenbrae drive on a Ford Expedition with no license plates. As the officer approached the driver's side window of the vehicle, the driver produced a handgun and shot through the window at the officer, striking our officer in the shoulder. The vehicle then fled the scene and crashed into another vehicle at the intersection of Greenbrae and Rock boulevard. At that time, the driver abandoned the vehicle and fled that scene on foot. Officers in dispatch received information of a subject jumping fences in the 1400 blocks of Greenbrae drive And prospect avenue officers from Spark's police, Reno Police and the Washoe county sheriff's office began checking the area on foot.

Further information reported that the subject had entered an occupied residence and was driven out of the residence by that resident. Officers checked another address that the subject was reported to have entered. An elderly female resident, answered the door and dropped to the floor. At which time the subject began firing at officers from inside the home, striking a Washoe county deputy. The deputy and the female were pulled from the scene by other officers while they were taking fire. At the same time, a second Sparks police officer was struck by gunfire from the subject, and he was able to self evacuate from the area. The subject involved in this incident exited that residence and entered a different home occupied by a different elderly female resident. The female hid from this subject in her home.

The subject entered the backyard of that resident and began firing towards officers in the area. While the subject was in the backyard, officers were able to assist the female in that residence in exiting from her home. Shortly thereafter, the subject reentered her home and barricaded within the home. SWAT and negotiator teams from all three agencies negotiated with the suspect for several hours, while various tactics were deployed in hopes of the subject's, surrendering and exiting on several occasions. The subject opened fire and officers did return fire. Just after 10 p.m., entry was made into the residents, and the subject was located and determined to be deceased. The subject was identified as 34-year-old Anthony Wade. Wade had a .40 caliber, semiautomatic handgun, with an extended magazine. The two Sparks police officers and one Washoe county deputy were treated and released for their injuries.

Sparks NV Police Dept. OIS. This started as a traffic stop for no plates, ended 8-1/2 hours later with suspect dead and three officers injured. The initial shot as the officer approaches the vehicle is spooky fast.
    ETA: special attention to the reaction of the SPD officer shown in the "third officer perspective" that starts at about 12:20. He reacts very confidently, very aggressively when the bad guy fires. Whether his reaction is sound tactically or not is way out of my lane to assess.

Last edited by Dog Guy; 04-13-2024 at 06:20 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Guy View Post
    Sparks NV Police Dept. OIS. This started as a traffic stop for no plates, ended 8-1/2 hours later with suspect dead and three officers injured. The initial shot as the officer approaches the vehicle is spooky fast.
    ETA: special attention to the reaction of the SPD officer shown in the "third officer perspective" that starts at about 12:20. He reacts very confidently, very aggressively when the bad guy fires. Whether his reaction is sound tactically or not is way out of my lane to assess.

Uhhh … this is literally the same incident KWB posted yesterday in the post directly above yours.

I know because I came to post it yesterday, and KWB had beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Uhhh … this is literally the same incident KWB posted yesterday in the post directly above yours.

I know because I came to post it yesterday, and KWB had beat me to it.
    Oops.

User Tag List