Page 230 of 373 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3730

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I watched that. Did not see a single rifle amongst the first responding Officers. Sad. Kudos to whichever Officer took the bad guy down.

But ESU looked good all kitted up when they got there. 😡
    The article I read said the officers were already at the service.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Phoenix, AZ OIS 11/30/20

Last edited by Old Man Winter; 12-15-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
    Phoenix, AZ OIS 11/30/20

This is like the third or fourth incident this year in that area. All of them have been mental / drug induced violent actions. I am not sure what is going on in that part of town, but it is getting out of hand.

Eugene PD:

I thought there was a separate thread about the Toni McBride shooting but cannot find it.

LA Police Commission: Officer broke policy with final two shots in fatal encounter
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    I thought there was a separate thread about the Toni McBride shooting but cannot find it.

LA Police Commission: Officer broke policy with final two shots in fatal encounter
    That really sucks.... I just watched it again.
    Summary: Subject approaches with knife. Fails to obey commands to stop. Two shots, goes down. Starts to get up. Two more shots, goes down. Starts to get up again. Two more shots. Goes back down and doesn’t get up.

Admittedly, he didn’t get as far into the “getting up” process the second time. But it was clear what was going on, especially after having watched him make the same movements to get up just moments before.
    It seems to me that if lethal forces was justified to keep him from advancing, it would be justified as long as he continues to attempt to advance.

But I’m a nobody, and don’t get a vote.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-as-a-negative
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter

Canadian Police Doggo Flexes on suspect by running ahead, romping in snow, and still taking down the suspect.....

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    That really sucks.... I just watched it again.
    Summary: Subject approaches with knife. Fails to obey commands to stop. Two shots, goes down. Starts to get up. Two more shots, goes down. Starts to get up again. Two more shots. Goes back down and doesn’t get up.

Admittedly, he didn’t get as far into the “getting up” process the second time. But it was clear what was going on, especially after having watched him make the same movements to get up just moments before.
    It seems to me that if lethal forces was justified to keep him from advancing, it would be justified as long as he continues to attempt to advance.

But I’m a nobody, and don’t get a vote.
    I concur. Thought it was a good shoot from the beginning. I think we are seeing the effects of the leftist nonsense that’s been running amok this year.

Oakland OIS/officer run over:

User Tag List