Page 113 of 374 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Learned a few lessons from the video, the first being “do not shoot at THAT guy or he will run down down like the scavenger you are.

Glad all cops are fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And an adrenaline dump while being shot at + returning fire while driving = empty gun at most critical time of pursuit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    And an adrenaline dump while being shot at + returning fire while driving = empty gun at most critical time of pursuit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    And a wrong way mag insert, but I thought he recovered decently. The run up on the vehicle wasn’t ideal either but I don’t wanna MMQB too bad.

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

^^^^Nicely done. (referring to Las Vegas video)
    Last edited by blues; 07-16-2018 at 09:10 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    And a wrong way mag insert, but I thought he recovered decently. The run up on the vehicle wasn’t ideal either but I don’t wanna MMQB too bad.

Yeah, the reload wasn’t pretty, and his weak-hand thumb placement made me cringe a little, but in the end he was a beast and took the fight to the bad guys without backing down.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Yeah, the reload wasn’t pretty, and his weak-hand thumb placement made me cringe a little, but in the end he was a beast and took the fight to the bad guys without backing down.
    Absolutely, I hope his commanding officer puts him in for the Combat Cross or whatever the LVMPD equivalent is. Had plenty of pants-crapping situations and plenty of opportunity to understandably let other units take the lead. Warrior mindset.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 07-16-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Almost looks like he fell back on his training...and that training happened to be for a revolver.

Still, proof that awkward decisive action can be better than perfection done with timidity in a heated moment.

Hammertime
    From Las Vegas:

Briefing. Good job officers.

http://<a href="https://youtu.be/W96...9699n4Hd2g</a>

A few other equipment things I just noticed on a rewatch:
    -the gun used is a Glock 17 Gen 3 RTF2 (you can see the fishgill slide cuts during the reload) but he's got a grip sleeve on it, which seems like it'd defeat the purpose of buying an RTF2 gun
    -the WML is a Blackhawk Night-Ops Xiphos NTX light, which I'd never heard of before looking up what it was, for apparently good reason
    -the sights are XS Big Dot sights

Certainly nothing I'd have ever expected to see on an LE gun, but as stated, sometimes mindset is all you need.

That Vegas cop. Brass balls. He could walk around in a pink ballet outfit and retain his man card after that. Amazing respect for someone that drives fast into gunfire.

He pulled off the slowest most screwed up reload in history while under fire and still won.
    Last edited by underhook; 07-16-2018 at 11:39 PM.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    A few other equipment things I just noticed on a rewatch:
    -the gun used is a Glock 17 Gen 3 RTF2 (you can see the fishgill slide cuts during the reload) but he's got a grip sleeve on it, which seems like it'd defeat the purpose of buying an RTF2 gun
    -the WML is a Blackhawk Night-Ops Xiphos NTX light, which I'd never heard of before looking up what it was, for apparently good reason
    -the sights are XS Big Dot sights

Certainly nothing I'd have ever expected to see on an LE gun, but as stated, sometimes mindset is all you need.
    That's the big sell point to a quality gun. No matter what variant or how much questionable gear is attached, it's still gonna spit 17+1 9mms and do a pretty good job at it.

User Tag List