Page 224 of 373 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Another out of Weber County, UT:

NYPD. Looks like one of the officers accidentally ejects a magazine as soon as the shooting starts:

A good reminder of why cardio is important. Roanoke, VA:

Ontario, CA:

New Smyrna Beach, FL:

Site Supporter
    Reference the Ontario OIS: In today's climate, I don't think police should risk their safety or risk a use of force to protect those who insist on "intervening" with a relative, friend, crazy neighbor, or that young man down the street whose had some problems. While these meddlesome "helpers" often escalate the situation, they are endangering themselves. If they are injured or killed, the police had clear cut reason to take action. Until then, all we have is voluntary victims.

NM State Police shooting:

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    NM State Police shooting:

Wow, she is a beast.

man.. she didn't have a magazine in that rifle and that had my butthole puckered the whole time.

Site Supporter
    "Wow, she is a beast."

I concur. Very interested in her origin story and experiences to date. She was clearly angry/motivated v scared.

Prior shooting? Prior vet? Prior varsity athlete? Prior LE?

One of the article I scanned stated she is a federal task force officer (drug interdiction I am would guess). As such, the defendant has also been federally charged with attempted murder of a federal LEO (18 USC 1113/1114 I suspect/20 years max) and discharge of a weapon during a crime of violence (10 yrs MINIMUM consecutive to any underlying charge 18 USC 924 (C)(1)(a)(iii))
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

User Tag List