Page 312 of 372 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3714

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Site Supporter
    Mesquite TX, OIS when a suspect in a home invasion shoots at police.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Officer gets disarmed by a guy who appears to be having a “mental health crisis”. Second officer shoots the badguy.
    Bad guy use to be a cop apparently

Site Supporter
    The officer running in circles, then telling his buddies to calm down and breath reminds me of this...

Site Supporter

Taser and gasoline...

Site Supporter
    Another example of Taser co-dependence. The Taser is an extremely effective tool, but has limitations (such as being contraindicated in the presence of gasoline or when the suspect is at a height). While I was unable to bring it up on YouTube, I recently viewed a takedown in Hialeah (possibly at a gas station) whwere an officer grappling with a suspect was Tasered by another officer. Not hitting the wires as can happen, but apparently both probes and full neuromuscular incapacitation.

We have also had two fatal officer-involved shootings in which a suspect picked up an officer's Taser that had been placed on the ground within arm's reach of the bad guy. There are the usual accusations of murder by the police and the usual binary thinking of the media on the Taser's effectiveness. (If the cops use a Taser, it will certainly be completely effective every time it's deployed. If a suspect has a Taser, it's no big deal.)

If I were still providing Taser training, I'd emphasize you have to be able to quickly holster your Taser after deployment or forgo going hands on until you can get it secured. My suspicion is that the widespread practice of crossdraw Taser holsters contributes to this problem.

Site Supporter
    Suicidal subject shoots female police officer in Clayton county, GA. The suspect fled and was subsequently shot after exchanging gunfire with Atlanta police.

A reminder that suicidal subjects are always also homicidal subjects.

Site Supporter
    Dallas PD arrest turns into an entangled gunfight at a gas station. As @HCM always points out, notice the standard badguy maskirovka of repeating “I’m not moving” the whole time he’s fighting the Police.
    Also, as related to recent reaction time discussion, it looks like the badguy decided to toss the gun right before the officer decided to fire. He probably never saw the dude throw it.

Last edited by Caballoflaco; 08-03-2022 at 07:42 PM.

"He was banging on my door with a hammer and when I opened up the door..."

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    A reminder that suicidal subjects are always also homicidal subjects.
    Never heard it put quite so succinctly. Thanks.

Site Supporter
    LASD Deputy’s car gets rammed after a pursuit is called off and the badguy hangs a U turn and drives straight at the Deputies. The deputy who is driving is shooting his handgun through his windshield when his vehicle gets hit and the airbag deploys.

User Tag List