Page 311 of 374 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Possible, but whatever it was the hammer sure looks like it was cocked before the shooting.

Attachment 91810
    Attachment 91807
    Looks like a Sig 226 SAO

Name:  A57CFC32-971D-45F7-A291-609436E6ECCE.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  93.2 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Looks like a Sig 226 SAO

Name:  A57CFC32-971D-45F7-A291-609436E6ECCE.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  93.2 KB
    Yeah, looks like I totally missed that pistol ID. Looks like I owe you and @parishioner a PF dollar.

OIS in Portland last night. It looks like the female officer's first attempt at shooting was a dead trigger. Anyway, she fixed it. Lots to unpack on this one I'm sure.

Last edited by frank; 07-24-2022 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    OIS in Portland last night. It looks like the female officer's first attempt at shooting was a dead trigger. Anyway, she fixed it. Lots to unpack on this one I'm sure.
    The vulture-like attitude of the people who took the video was both shocking and disgusting to me personally. “We will sell this to the media!”. Sick. (And I don’t mean “sick” as the kids use the word).

As for the rest I will stay in my lane, and keep my opinion of the tactics to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by parishioner View Post
    Looks more like a Sig P226 or some other P-series variant
    Can confirm, as I have the exact same item in the safe. SAO P226 with a Romeo variant sight.

Site Supporter
    Deputy accidentally shoots his partner in the leg while she’s being attacked by a pit bull.

Having just had my dog attacked and in a fight with a pit mix and a Lab this past weekend while I was walking her...I can relate. (No guns or pepper spray employed. Just some kicking and hitting. Mostly kicking until the owners who they had gotten away from showed up.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter

Calif. PD's BearCat ends pursuit with suspect in stolen truck The construction truck, which sent up sparks from a freeway sign in the back, was carjacked by an armed suspect

POMONA, Calif. — An armed suspect who stole a road construction truck and led police on a pursuit Tuesday night ended after officers used a BearCat to ram the vehicle to a stop.

The truck, which sent up sparks from a freeway sign in the back throughout the pursuit, was carjacked by a suspect who held the driver at gunpoint, ABC7.com reported. Prior to the carjacking, police were pursuing the suspect in a Jeep, which had also been reported stolen.

When officers rammed the suspect’s truck with the BearCat, he jumped out of the vehicle and dodged traffic in freeway lanes until a K-9 eventually apprehended the suspect, according to the report.

Police later recovered a gun that the suspect threw over a freeway wall.
    https://www.police1.com/suspect-purs...Np4a51tmIAPhS/

Site Supporter
    Officer gets disarmed by a guy who appears to be having a “mental health crisis”. Second officer shoots the badguy.

Site Supporter
    Modesto Police shooting of a suspect armed with a trailer hitch. An example of someone incredibly intoxicated having a momentary non-reaction to being fatally shot. Also, another failure of the taser. And a question for taser users, is the delay between the first and second shot due to the taser automatically running theough a cycle?

User Tag List