Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,163 of 1163

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ^^^^Wow. A lot of lessons in that video. I'm glad the troopers survived the encounter.

blues, did you read the entire story? I'm glad they "survived," too. This is pretty close to me and what makes it so unusual is the Pennlive headline about "how fast these things can happen." Pennlive is not exactly "tuned in" to the concepts of real police work, which coincides with their being extremely liberal. Welcome to my world of "news."

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    blues, did you read the entire story? I'm glad they "survived," too. This is pretty close to me and what makes it so unusual is the Pennlive headline about "how fast these things can happen." Pennlive is not exactly "tuned in" to the concepts of real police work, which coincides with their being extremely liberal. Welcome to my world of "news."
    I've read a couple of articles on both the incident and the subsequent events.
    Defend the 2A: NRA SAF

Quote Originally Posted by KhanRad View Post
    .45acp has trouble getting through vehicle materials. I have been to a half dozen vehicle shoot workshops over the last few years, and even with .45acp+P bonded loads a slug rarely gets through a car door. The majority of the trooper's rounds were fired below the autoglass level, and into the car body. From my experiences, any of the other three major calibers(9mm, .357sig, .40S&W) are a better choice while working in and around vehicles.
    Yeah I think at last I heard a good 180gr .40 S&W HST was an excellent choice to shoot into cars with.

Didn’t know the trooper was shooting from a bad angle, kept seeing glass chip and figured shots were going where they should. I heard elsewhere scumbag had at least one bullet in the head when he showed up at the ER.
    "There is no timer in a gunfight. However there is another guy trying to shoot you, and he's probably in a hurry."

User Tag List