Page 109 of 372 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3714

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Looks like a SouthNarc 2-on-1 ECQC evolution.
    And yet, there are still family members insisting the Bad Guys did not do anything because ...

Another angle on the Jackson shooting.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/38171815/e...ms-gas-station
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Another angle on the Jackson shooting.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/38171815/e...ms-gas-station
    Thanks for posting that up, Hambo. I was looking for another view of that incident after watching the originally linked video.

So glad that the officer not only survived, but prevailed.
    Last edited by blues; 05-14-2018 at 08:15 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    OIS from Tulsa, OK

Somehow I doubt this was the officer’s first rodeo.

Impressive composure.

Here is one from Seattle:

https://youtu.be/iaxjRR3zy4U
    Last edited by Flamingo; 05-20-2018 at 06:16 PM. Reason: embedded video

Pull a squad behind the suspect car and block it in. Don’t approach on the driver side when multiple guns are covering the suspect from the passenger side. Don’t go into Code Black.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Pull a squad behind the suspect car and block it in. Don’t approach on the driver side when multiple guns are covering the suspect from the passenger side. Don’t go into Code Black.
    Ahyup. How about...don't even approach the car! The guy just shot at a cop! We know he's armed! Felony stop...call him out to you! That could've gone way worse...and I hate relying on luck. Don't get me wrong...I've seen worse here. Our department used to be known for the felony stop procedure of: rush past the drawn guns and pull everyone out through the wing windows, then commence the wood shampoo!

Some body camera footage from the active shooter incident at Trump’s resort in Florida.

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Our department used to be known for the felony stop procedure of: rush past the drawn guns and pull everyone out through the wing windows, then commence the wood shampoo!
    That's how Mark Nix in Dallas got killed. Unfortunately cops running up to cars on felony stops still happens around here.

If you're going to do something stupid like run up to the car, bring your balls with you and handle whatever you got yourself into. Running up to a car, then standing around, repeatedly screaming the same thing over and over, and waiting for him to find his pistol and pop off the first shot, is getting stuck in the goofy loop. If you're committed to not doing anything until the suspect really really really forces your hand, do it from a good safe(r) distance.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Ahyup. How about...don't even approach the car! The guy just shot at a cop! We know he's armed! Felony stop...call him out to you! That could've gone way worse...and I hate relying on luck. Don't get me wrong...I've seen worse here. Our department used to be known for the felony stop procedure of: rush past the drawn guns and pull everyone out through the wing windows, then commence the wood shampoo!
    Lets not get all crazy there AMC huh. Just rush the car. It’ll work out. Then we can do high fives when our terrible tactics worked out and we got lucky.

Block the car in with a Tahoe from behind. Use it for cover deal with suspect as needed. The guys that approached it could’ve used the vehicles the suspect hit for cover initially.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List