Page 160 of 373 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by JF1 View Post
    "Fleeing" suspects can pose an immediate threat to you and you need not wait to have a gun pointed in your face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxJ2dRqnkpU
    My wife likes to keep up with a few of the (sworn) folks at Live PD and had the show on last night.

I happened to catch a segment from Richland County, SC where three miscreants who were pursued following an armed robbery bailed from their vehicle and while fleeing were firing back at the officer(s). Clearly they presented grave danger despite having their backs turned.

All three were captured and no officers suffered injury. One of the perps had a gunshot wound to the leg but it was unclear whether it was inflicted by police, himself or one of his own.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by JF1 View Post
    "Fleeing" suspects can pose an immediate threat to you and you need not wait to have a gun pointed in your face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxJ2dRqnkpU

Cold chills and a feeling of not being able to do anything for him everytime that I've viewed that footage.

Keith

My thoughts exactly, Keith.

Anybody know the status of the search for the guy who tried to murder Officer Smith?

Bart Noir

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Noir View Post

Anybody know the status of the search for the guy who tried to murder Officer Smith?

Bart Noir

35 years
    Last edited by blues; 08-19-2019 at 05:34 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Noir View Post

Bart Noir
    He was sentenced to 35 years in prison in 2017. (This shooting happened on 1/1/2016).

https://www.scsolicitor14.org/news-d...Category=press

Last edited by TC215; 08-19-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Just a reminder that when you mess with Tulsa, they’ll accurately drop your ass with haste.

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    This could have easily ended differently. Glad the officers and family are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    This could have easily ended differently. Glad the officers and family are ok.

If one of my coworkers shot past me like the 2nd officer in this video did, we would have a serious problem. That’s seriously inept.

Site Supporter
    I certainly won't defend the second officer's decision to shoot as rock solid decision-making, but I wonder if this may be a training failure. We emphasize that we want officers to respond immediately against a threat, but we may not emphasize the where-from. If we don't train people in priority of fire, it may not occur to them in the heat of the moment.

User Tag List