Page 222 of 374 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I'll go with "impaired judgment due to substance(s) of choice". For those who have never held someone at gunpoint, it's a great example of how little some people are impressed by guns, even shotguns, being aimed at them.
    Entirely possible. My post was somewhat facetious.

Tucson OIS:

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Indianapolis:

Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Tucson OIS:

Sounded suppressed and also from the shooter dialogue that he had something with more magnification than just a red dot due to info he relayed to other ofc's on scene. Also appeared to shoot/brace off of ballistic shield. Smart move.

Interesting to see what from the outside looking in appears to be patrol level SDM/DMR and ballistic shield usage and proficiency.

Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Absolutely. I like that she wasn't just yelling commands. It was all conversational, 'hey, it's all good', and then she flipped the switch.
    I bet if you sat down and talked to her, she'd tell you that long before she shot that guy she'd decided "if he puts his foot past that line in the ground there, I'm shooting him."
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Phoenix:

Orlando:

Dolton, Illinois:

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Tucson OIS:

The officer involved in the OIS looks to be on the left of the shield officer and probably using the "A" pillar. Not sure I want to use a shield that someone else is holding for stability when I can use the car. The officer on the right side of the shield officer needs to push forward more or else the muzzle blast will be an issue.

User Tag List